The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Angie's Entry - I'm a little pissed off today

So before you read any further, please be warned: When I get angry I tend to make truck drivers cry with the blatant use of four, five and six letter words. In other words, I swear - A lot. So if you are easily offended by foul language, especially from a woman, please turn away now.

I'm so fuckin mad at my ex-boyfriend right now that I couldn't even call his pussy ass back last night without screaming at him. He fucked me over so bad while we were together and it's been six years since we broke up and he's still trying to fuck me over. Now it's entirely possible that I'm over-reacting but I don't think so. So now I have to call his mom myself and straighten things out with her because he's too much of a fucking coward to stand up for me. Not that I expected him to. But dude - can't you leave me the fuck alone?? I moved on with my life, I got out of yours and you still can't fuckin stand up for me? You can't come to my defense just one fuckin lousy time!! It's the VERY least you could do for me you lyin, cheating, selfish son of a bitch!!

It's been six goddamn years and I'm still the one you blame everything on!! I'm still the fuckin bad guy because you're a fuckin pussy!! Leave me alone!! I didn't do anything wrong!! When I fuckin moved out I took what was mine, I took what I fuckin paid for you cheap son of a bitch! I fuckin asked you if I could have it and you didn't fuckin care! You didn't care when your mom gave it to "us". Which is fuckin ridiclous because I was the one who liked it, you didn't. You didn't want it then, you didn't want it when she asked you about it a fuckin year ago and the ONLY reason you want it now is because she told you it's worth $200. That's the only reason you want it back. I don't even care how much it's worth. I don't care if it's worth $5 or $500!! Cause unlike you, not everything of value has a fuckin price tag attached you materialistic, greedy, 'it's all about me' jerkoff!! You must really get off on hurting me don't you? It spins your wheels doesn't it? You live to make me feel bad don't you?

So now I have to be the one to call and play innocent with your mom, thanks a lot you fuckin prick! I have to swallow my fuckin pride so she doesn't fuckin hate me cause you can't open your fuckin mouth and tell her it's YOUR fault!! God forbid you ever take responsiblity for ANYTHING!! You wanna know why you can't pick up a phone and call me? Because the guilt eats at you like a virus that won't go away!! Good! I hope it does! I hope you can't ever face me! You don't have the balls you piece of shit.

God! I have never felt such complete and utter repulsion for anyone but you my friend, you, take the whole kit and kaboodle.

But thank you for the reminder of why I don't talk to you, see you or want to even know you now. It just reminds me of how much better I am than you and your petty nonsence. How much more of an adult I am and how much I've grown and changed since you.

5 Comments:

At Tue Apr 26, 11:54:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh baby, I wish you were just right around the corner so I could zip on over and give you a hug or just talk with you a bit to try and cheer you up.

Some people are just so... Whoo, no words, ya know. And when we have the misfortune to meet and care about someone like your ex, it's really disheartening when we find out what they're really about. I'm so sorry you're being hurt Ang.

I love you,
Aimee

 
At Tue Apr 26, 12:27:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

And I'm mad at myself for being mad at him ya know? This crap shouldn't get to me like this and yet it does and I'm mad that is has.
My mom's like, you know why this makes you so upset? No why? Cause you're not over him. Oh hell yes I am! It's not about that at all. At all! I wouldn't take him back if someone offered me money to do it.

Oh well, the hits just keep comin ya know? When one thing goes wrong, everything else goes wrong too. I'm starting to get used to it.

Thanks hon, love ya.

 
At Tue Apr 26, 01:10:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Yeah, I've heard that, "you're not over him..." stuff too but I never really bought into all that noise.

I don't know, I just figure, that getting hurt by someone that we either care for or used to care for is supposed to affect us in some way or another, it's supposed to hurt or that just means that we probably didn't really care to begin with, ya know?

I hope you're feelin' better soon love.

And you're welcome. I'm there for you anytime. No matter what.

Mushy Xoxo's,
Aimee

 
At Wed Apr 27, 02:20:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Do you HAVE to make nice to his mom? Six years later, maybe she needs to hear you rip into her about her kid

 
At Wed Apr 27, 08:00:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Unfortunately even if I did tell mom how fucked up her son is, it's her son. No one wants to hear an ex bash their child. But I would love nothing more than to do that.
Part of the reason this is so fucked up is because mom didn't come to me. I love that woman. We were friends while I was with the jackass and we continued to have a friendship after we broke up.
Unless I talk to her myself, I'm not gonna be able to hear her side from her and vice versa.
It just sucks how this whole thing has been handled, from the involvement of people that shouldn't be involved to the blatant stupidity of the whole thing.
And of course it just gets worse and worse ever time I open my mouth. *sighs* I just can't win. No matter what I do or who I talk to, I just can't win.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home