The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Aimee's Entry - This is a test... I repeat, this is only a test.

Well, I decided that I needed to get off my ass and just jump - feet first cause my damn head hurts - back into writing. It's been too long and I've got to stop depending on my damn muses cause they're some unreliabe bitches. Besides, Thaly-Ann sent her 'inspiration' all the way from Canada to help me out, so, how could I not at least try. So, here it is. It's short and will probably go no where but, I tried.

~ * A Chance Encounter * ~

Taylor’s eyes fluttered open, blinking rapidly, as she fought to adjust to the intrusion of sunlight filtering softly through the tiny slats of the window. Faint light splashed in delicate waves across the muted colors of the bedspread that covered her from breast to toe. She was still trapped in that quasi-dreamlike state where nothing seems quite real. Her head felt heavy with sleep, like it was packed with silky white cobwebs, craftily spun over the crevices of her mind to alter her perception.

“Taylor…”

The satiny smooth baritone of the voice echoing through the room caused a chill to dance heatedly up Taylor’s spine. Visions of the night before… soft curves sliding erotically against hard angles… flittered through her mind. She bit back a moan and turned her head slightly to focus on the man laying next to her, his cheek pressed gently against his hard, callused palm.

God, he was beautiful. His sandy brown hair with streaks of blonde haphazardly strewn through the thick, curly locks still mussed from sleep. His deep, moss colored eyes still foggy with dreams, still hazy from passion.

“Devin…” she purred, her voice sultry and thick.

He smiled, the corners of his eyes crinkling up as his lips curved. Her heart stuttered… once… twice… before returning back to it’s normal rhythm.

“You remember.” he said, sotto voce.

“Of course, I remember,” she turned further, leaning into him and pressed her lips, feather light, against his, “how could I forget?”

~*~


So, what do you think... good? bad? ugly? Be honest. I can take it.

And Angie, check me, please. Cause, not only did I pretty much rip my own title from 'Chance Encounters' (LOL) but I think I plagierized myself in the beginning? The cobweb thing sounds so familiar to me. Just that line. I think I've written something similar to that in one of my fics?

6 Comments:

At Sun Apr 17, 09:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aimee, I'm SO happy to see you back to the wonderful world of writing!! When I've read your scene at first, I thought it was a fanfiction because of the title and the name of your female character. Then, I've realized it was the beginning of a story or maybe... a novel ;)

You know, I'm not trying to be nice when I say that this little scene is touching and really well written. Your principal talent in writing is that you can easily captured the attention of your reader. When I read you, I forget my own reality to finally finding myself in your fiction universe. And that it's a real gift for a writer. What I also like about you it's that you can easily understand the feelings of many many characters. For instance, when you make Tracie alive in "Shattered Lives and Broken Dreams", you put in her a soft side, a vulnerability who seem "perfectly" real. For you, it doesn't matters if your characters are wild, vulnerable, agressive, submissive, etc. because you have the talent to make them real. Maybe you are able to do that because you are a person "rich of many qualities and emotions"...

You know sweetie, when I had classes about writing at the University, the professors told me that the only way to have your inspiration back is to keep on writing even if you think you won't be able to do it. Because more you writing and more you have the chance to see your inspiration haunting you again. So my advice is : Don't give up sweetheart!! If you keep on writing your inspiration will probably say "Miss Aimee doesn't give up easily!! She keeps on writing even if I'm not there!!! What the fuck is that?" Plus, when she will know my own inspiration helping you to write, she will be SOOOO jealous that she will come back home quickly. I'm kidding!! But you know sweetie, what I say is true. Keep on writing and you will see...

Love ya sweetheart xxxx

Thaly-Ann

P.S. : Did you listen "Renegade" yesterday until your brain be completely rotten? ;)

 
At Sun Apr 17, 09:36:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Awww, Thaly-Ann, you are *SO* good for me!! I'm serious. Every time I get down, you pick me back up. If Canada wasn't so bloody far (and cold), I'd be on my way to ply you with hugs and kisses.

Thank you for your beautiful words and for your wavering faith in me and my ability to weave a story out of mere words. It helps, it really does. More than I can express.

What I wrote here was just a test, basically to see if I could come up with something quick, off the top of my head and make it into something that people would want to read. Maybe I'll see if I can expand it into a short 'original' story. Hey, maybe I'll even add some sexy stuff BUT it's been a LONG time since I've written a sex scene, so, it may very well end up a disaster. We'll see.

And, yes, I did listen to Renegade ;) and my brain is properly rotted - LOL. Thank you again for that. You ROCK!!!

I love you,
Aimee

 
At Sun Apr 17, 09:51:00 AM, Blogger 'drew said...

That I believe is the beginning of an amazing story yet to be unleashed...now all I have to say is "More...more...more!!!" ;)

 
At Sun Apr 17, 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Why thank you Drew :) and I'll have you know, that you kickstarted my imagination, so, thank you for the inspiration and I'll see if I can come up with more.

Xo,
Aimee

 
At Tue Apr 19, 03:20:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

"This weekend, I've clicked on your "Literotica" link and..... OH MY GOD!!!"

I know... it's a great site, isn't it? I think I've visited every category for writing that they have - Mmmm. This is going to sound kinky weird but I think 'Group Sex' is my favorite category - I must have some hidden issues - LOL.

"Now I know where you find your inspiration for your "delicious" sex scenes =)"

Well, that's definitely a compliment because they certainly have some HOT ones but, truthfully, I just found the site about a month or so ago, so, I haven't written a new sex scene since I found them.

"You know, your sex scenes are SO great and I'm not kidding!!"

If I'm being honest, I hate my sex scenes. I pick them apart from front to back and side to side but it makes me all warm and fuzzy that people enjoy them ;)

"I remember the first time I've read you, I thought "How can she write sex scenes like that???""

It's hard as hell!!! I always worry about them sounding corny or too explicit or not explicit enough. A thousand worries plague me every time I write a sex scene. I actually break out in a cold sweat. I'm not kidding. Seriously.

"So this summer I will try to write sex scenes because I would like to put my own fantasies on paper..."

I can't wait to read them ;) And you'll do great Thaly-Ann!! I have complete faith in you and I hope you know, I'm always around if you need me.

"So I suppose that if I'm a "really good girl" (I used your own words here... ;) ) "someone" (*cough*) will write one for me... =)"

LOL. You want Marshall and Tracie to get freaky, eh? Well, I'll see what I can do!!!

"I think the best sex scene you wrote (it's just my opinion...) is the one between Taylor and Marshall. You know the one where they are in the bathroom with many candles around them, etc. Your whole chapter was a sex scene!!!!!"

I wrote a whole chapter of sex? GO ME!!! YUM!!! LOL. I think I remember what chapter you're talking about... was it chapter 5?

"I re-read my comment and I look like a fucking pervert... Aww... Fuck it! LOL!"

Hey, being a pervert is nothing to be ashamed of ;) I embrace my inner perv!!! She keeps me young.

"Your kisses and hugs made me smile! Even if you can't go to Canada to give them to me, be sure that they make me feel glad ;)"

I'm glad that they made you smile, that was my intention.

Xoxo,
Aimee

 
At Tue Apr 19, 09:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have the chance to read all the categories for writing in Literotica but I took a look on the "Fanfiction" one. I was curious to see the artists who had inspired the writers. But I will visit the "Sex Group" category as soon as I will have some free time ;). Which stories do you recommend me to read? LOL.

I don't understand why you hate your sex scenes. I know how much it's hard to write them and that's the reason why I'm so impressed when I read yours. You remember the scene where Tracie meets Marshall in the studio in the chapter 2 of "Shattered Lives and Broken Dreams"? All the readers (including myself)held their breath when Tracie was in front of Marshall. At this time, she looked like a little girl (because of her vulnerability) and a woman (because of her desire) in the same time. The feelings seemed so real. I like your sex scenes because even when they are really explicits, I can still feel the characters' emotions in them.

It's very nice of you to say that you will help me if I need advices about my own sex scenes. It touches me a lot ! But I have to improve my english before beginning to write those kind of scenes... It's weird to see that I write more fictions in english than in french. I don't know why but I'm more explicit in english... In french, I can censored many scenes because I have difficulties to find the correct words to describe them. Strange...

And YES, I want Marshall and Tracie to get freaky ! LOL. You know why ? Because both are addicted to each other and I want that the readers know the reasons why... They are lovers and nobody around them can understand the addiction they share. The desire control them and the sex scenes will show it explicitly. I want to see them being freaky because that's what they are ;). So will you begin with the sex scene ?? =)Don't forget the important words : "Really", "Really" and "HOT". LOL.

Do you feel better today ? I hope that you don't have another cold.

Take care of yourself sweetheart,

Thaly-Ann xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home