The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, April 14, 2005

A State of Orgasmic Bliss...

hommina... hommina... hommina...

Ang, my love, they're gonna start letting you pre-order tickets for Em's tour.

If, you're coming, let me know cause when they start pre-orders, I'm there baby!!!

2 Comments:

At Fri Apr 15, 07:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get that info from? Cause I gotta get my tickets for the Detroit show. Me and a couple friends are definately going on a raod trip! Brother thinks I'm crazy, but I'm really excited.

Lemme check airfares and stuff and see how much I'd have to save(i.e. work to save enough money!)

 
At Fri Apr 15, 07:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the info off his website babe, www.eminem.com, it said to keep checking back for info on preordering tickets.

Road trip, eh? Sounds FUN!!!

Cool, lemme know :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home