The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Angie's Entry

Now Playing: Home Sweet Home - Motley Crue

One of the women I work with has a brother who works in a grocery store, and he just brought in like 12 cases of strawberries - for a dollar a pound. Up here in a store they're about $3/lb, so this is a steal. I bought 3 pounds. I can make strawberry jam in my bread maker at home. I'm excited.

So what's new? I got my Snoop/Game tickets in the mail yesterday. So now I'm really excited!

I'm taking Friday off. I decided this morning. I want to sleep in a little and maybe even go out and go shopping. My friend Nicole wants to go out dancing Saturday night. Plus my boss just sent me an email about an hour ago saying she was taking today as a personal day. She was vacation yesterday and her son is on spring break this week.

Yes Aimee, 55 in South FLA probably is cold, but that's nothing compaired to 55 below zero! And that would be just the windchill, not the actual temperature! But I understand. Yesterday it was cloudy and 70, today it's cold, windy and 45. Our motto here in Minnesota? 'Don't like the weather? Wait five minutes and it'll change.' And it usually does.

If you know who doesn't show his gorgeous face in MN for his tour, I'm definately coming down to see him with you!! I can take that whole week off, or fly back on like Thursday and get really cheap airfare!! Either that or meet me in the D on the 12th and 13th of August!!

Aiight, I'm outtie. My office smells like strawberries! Too bad I haven't been able to stop sneezing! If I get sick it'll serve me right for thinking I can't age! Damn!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home