The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Grumpy Day...

Christ. I’m in a nasty bad mood today. It’s one of those days where I want to grind my teeth every time the dog trots up to me with that adoring look etched on his scrunchy little face. What the hell does he have to be so happy about? But instead I just bend down and give him a little pat. It isn’t his fault I’m in a bad mood. It’s no ones fault really but, alas, I’m still feeling grumpy. It’s probably because my cold is acting up today (chills, fever, coughing, stuffy head, sinus headache - OUCH) and because I felt icky, I decided to sleep the majority of the day away. Now I’m bitchy, that’ll teach me.

And seeing as how I was only up for a grand total of three and a half hours so far today, I didn’t do jack. What a waste of a day and tomorrow’s Monday. Back to the grind.

Oh well, that’s the breaks. Maybe tomorrow, I’ll feel human.

Oh and one last thing before I go, America Online SUCKS!!!


EDITED TO ADD: I'm looking for any writing contests that are going on in the near future to add to our writing forum. I haven't updated that sucker in AGES. So, if anyone knows of any please let me know. Thanks, Aimee.

1 Comments:

At Mon Apr 25, 05:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aimee,

I hope you feel better sweetheart. But one thing is sure, your inspiration seems coming back... I've read your last update on the SF board and it was simply amazing! So I suppose it means the sex scene of "Shattered Lives and Broken Dreams" will be GRRRRRRRRREAT! =) By the way, I like the summary you wrote about this fiction in your site : two different persons who wants two different things...

Tonight I will write some other scenes for our fic only for the pleasure of writing and dreaming about those characters. Did you read the scene I wrote a month ago? You know, the scene where Sophia is behind the bedroom's door and tries to listen what Tracie and Marshall doing inside. We've talked about sex and fantaisies last week and I think this scene is very erotic... Sophia hears Tracie and her lover having sex. In the scene I've sent you, Sophia decides to stop spying on Marshall and Tracie when she hears them moaning and breathing hardly. But what do you think if Sophia stayed behind the door much longer? Maybe she could back up first to finally decide to stay there and keep on listening... : the bed's cracking, the hard breathing, the moans, the words they share : "You're mine", "I want you so bad", etc. What do you think about it? Sophia would feel many emotions... It's erotic and sensual, isn't? ;)

Yesterday, I've spent all the evening with my friend (you know the one who studying literature and wants to be a writer?). We've watched TV together and we've talked about travels, studies and life. It will be his last week of teaching at the university this week. And to respond to your question, I don't know exactly which cities we will visit yet but we have talked about Detroit, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and Chicago. But I will give you news about it soon ;)

This month I will have to write 3 dissertations (about poetry once again). I can't wait to have some free time to do whatever I want!

Take care of yourself sweetie. Give me some news soon ;)

I know I'm a pain in the ass but....... I just CAN'T wait to read some scenes of the next chapter of "Shattered Lives and Broken Dreams" !!! That's it. Now you can kick my ass if you want !!

Thaly-Ann xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home