The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Randomness...

Well, I'm still feeling downright icky, physically, but emotionally, I'm slowly trudging my way back into my "happy place". Wish me luck.

Ok, color me stupid but, how in thee heck do you post a banner that leads back to a site on this blasted thing? I'm assuming that you have to do it in the "Template" section, which is all HTML tags and Lord, I do not have a very friendly relationship with HTML tags. Uh, uh - Nope, I don't. So, like maybe, if someone could break it down into like "HTML Tags For Dummies" steps, I might be able to muck my way through that. HELP. PLEASE.

Oh Gosh, I was sitting in the waiting room of the radiology dept. at the hospital yesterday evening waiting for a chest x-ray and they were playing that Spice Girls movie (what's the name of that movie anyway?? Anybody know?) and it is probably one of the dumbest movies that I have ever seen but at the same time, it was absolutely hilarious. It gave me a serious case of the giggles.

Last night was 'Aimee's Official TV Night'. American Idol was eh, okay. I wasn't overly impressed by anyone except Bo. And, Oh. My. God. this is the first week that I thought Carrie sounded awful (says she who can't sing...).
House was FABULOUS though. As always. I love Dr. House. He's the MAN!! Oh YEAH.

So, you know those people who stand on the side of the road with those, "Homeless, hungry... will work for food" type signs? What is it in me that wants to take them home, clean them up and give them a nice hot meal? I mean, half of them are just scam artists but I must have a bleeding heart because I always get the stirring urge to help. Maybe it's that "Small Town Country Girl" who still manages to thrive inside of me. Or I'm just a sucker. Hmmm.

That about wraps the entertainment portion for this evening folks. I'm done - stick a fork in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home