The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Aimee's Entry - What Can I Say? I Love These Silly Quizzes!

Jason commented on the beauty of Karma last night so I thought I'd post this.

You Have Good Karma


In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others.
Your caring personality really shines through.
Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out.
But, all in all, your karma is good... even with those few dark spots.



I found the link to that quiz site on Anonyboy's blog. So, thanks Anonyboy, I spent a good amount of time amusing myself with random quizzes :) Oh, and his blog is cool. You should check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home