The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, May 09, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Happy Mother's Day!

Woes me. I need lots of love and a little bit of pity and then maybe some more love. I hurt SO bad. Ouch. You see, I know it was stupid but in the spirit of Mother’s Day I stayed at the beach MUCH longer than I’d intended. And let me tell you after 7 hours of fun in the sun, my pale as Casper ass isn’t quite so pale anymore (and it burns). Plus, for some reason I can’t explain, I hurt everywhere. Oh, sleeping tonight should be a blast. (Sense the sarcasm?)

And oh, my mamma got me the prettiest little sandals. They’re Sketchers and they’re black with little white flowers embroidered in the straps. Cute, cute, cute. My mamma is so adorable, she’s forever on a mission to make me dress like a girly girl. And Cameron got me a candle with a sunflower (that’s my favorite flower) melted into the wax. It smells yummy. So, putting aside the sunburn and the fact that I feel like I was run over by a rather large truck, I had a terrific day. But now I’m so sleepy.

And to all mom’s, grandma’s, moms-to-be, step-mom’s, adoptive mom’s, foster mom’s, mom’s-in-law - just all mom’s everywhere…

Happy Mother’s Day!

I hope y’all had a lovely day. You certainly deserve it.

3 Comments:

At Mon May 09, 01:06:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

hihihi!!! you remind me of me!! i once spent one whole day in the pool and the next day i was as red as a baboon's ass!!!lol!! i had to spend the rest of my mini holiday in my aircon room ,lyin on my stomach,itching like crazy!!!!thats the worst when the skin starts to over dry!! it is really itchy!!all i can say is moisturise like your life depended on it!!!lol!!
ohh and happy mothers day!! here in my country we celebrate mothers day on the 29!!! so i still have time to find a present for my mother dear!!

 
At Mon May 09, 10:50:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Rod - Yes, I did mention a sunburned ass - LOL. Hell, ass, arms, legs, back, my poor abused face. Ouch. You have no idea the trauma I endured to find my swimsuit, the sucker was still packed and shoved in the back of the closet from when we moved in October. It's not really all that sexy though, it's a 2 piece "boyshorts" suit that likes to ride up in the back, hence the sunburned ass ;) Now, my sister's suit would've interested you. It's an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie bikini (no thong, just like a hi-cut Brazilian bikini style) in the prettiest purple color and she fills it out nicely. My sister is a gorgeous creature - the lucky bitch.

grave_creek - Us pale folks have it rough, don't we? LOL. I'm going to hit the moisturizer ASAP!!! Thanks :)

And thank you for the Mother's Day wishes :) Mother's Day shopping is always hard for me, I never know what to get her but I usually luck out and she loves it.

Xo,
Aimee

 
At Tue May 10, 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Absolutely Rod ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home