The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Aimee' Entry - Ah, Mother's Day *Smiles*

This blog is not now nor will it ever be a sex blog because I don't know about Angie but, I don't have enough sex to fill a page much less a blog. BUT I love reading sex blogs and I've stumbled upon a few great ones. One day when I'm not feeling completely lazy, I'll post up links for some of my favorites but there's this one that I absolutely adore. You should check it out. Rentboy Diaries. It Rocks. Seriously.

I seriously missed my computer yesterday. It was my monthly infusion day and after they administered the pre-meds, I spent the rest of my day in a perfectly legal, drug induced coma. So, there was to be no computer play-time for me.

Well, the day started out lovely anyway. Before I was expected to check into our friendly neighborhood hospital, I went to a Mother’s Day breakfast they had at Cameron’s preschool. It was so darn sweet. After breakfast they sang to us (awwww) and gave us gifts. Cameron gave me this picture he made. It was a flower and the body of the flower was a paint imprint of his hand and the center of the flower was a heart cut out of construction paper. It had a little poem underneath…

A piece of me
I give to you.
I painted this flower
To say “I love you.”
The heart is you.
The hand is me.
To show we are friends-
The best there can be.
I hope you will save it
And look back someday
At the flower we shared
On your special day.

It made me all mushy and sentimentally sappy. I think I’ll frame it.

So, tomorrow is Mother’s Day and we’re doing our annual “Celebrate Together” thing. My mom, my sister and I always get together and do something with our kids. This year it’s the beach. It’ll be fun but I don’t believe I own a bathing suit. Seriously. I’ve looked everywhere. I know, *gasp*, how could I live in South Florida and not own a bathing suit? Honestly, I have no clue? But I don’t. I’ll have to figure something out.

Oh, somebody sent me a link to this thing called, The Purity Test and Oh. My. God. some of the questions at the very bottom were just, ya know, too kinky weird for me. Like this one ~> Have you committed bestiality (animals)? Umm, that’s a definite NO. Uh, uh. Never. And I mean NEVER.

Anyway, here’s what I scored…

You clicked 77 of the 100 checkboxes.


BORDERLINE PERVERT ZONE

Any score above 70 on this test automatically notifies the Sex Crimes unit of the your local Police Department. You'll be hearing a knock on your door any moment. But remember, keep my name out of it.

No one’s knocked on the door yet - LOL.

Alright, I’m out y’all. Night.

4 Comments:

At Sun May 08, 08:04:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

I think I checked one of the bottom questions. So, 78, huh? Apparently we do have some things in common ;)

 
At Sun May 08, 08:45:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

ohh god!!!lol!!! would you believe that i only clicked 19 boxes?!!!! hihihi!!! yupp thats me the gay virgin!! i aspire to be like you someday!! wow!! to reach the rank of a borderline pervert!!! soo much to do !! so little time!!!!

 
At Sun May 08, 02:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked 50 boxes and it means that I'm a horndog ! Lol ! I have to make more sexual experiences... :p mmmm...

Thaly-Ann xx

 
At Sun May 08, 07:09:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

grave_creek - You've got plenty of time darlin'. You'll get there and I just know you'll have tons of fun on the way ;)

Thaly-Ann - Horndog, eh? Well that sounds like fun too :)

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home