The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, May 16, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Service With A Smile...

Yet another place I've wandered through...

The Search for Love in Manhattan (I just found this blog sweet and funny and real and... just check it out.)

Why is it that people think that if they act like complete fucking pricks on the phone I'll be inclined to give them premium service? Cause, I'll tell you what, if someone acts like a dick on the phone, they ain't getting jack shit from me. Not one motherfucking thing. Period. A pissy homeowner told me to "fuck off" earlier because he didn't like our service policy. Oh well, you ignorant fuckwad, I could personally give two shits about what you like - thank you and have a nice day DICKHEAD. Ah, service with a smile.

God, I spent way too much time messing around with our website today. I added a "Links" page and Tripod doesn't make it a walk in the park, let me tell you (or it could just be that small problem I have with computer illiteracy). And furthermore, why does everything have to involve HTML tags in one way or another? Sighs. I hate those fucking things.

So, Drew and I were talking last night and we got on the subject of breasts. You see, I want smaller ones and he thinks that's just crazy. So, I asked, "Why is it crazy?" He looked at me like I'd grown another head, "Because I like them the way they are, they're perfect." Snorts, Uh huh, "Yeah right, they are SO not perfect honey. I want cute, little perky ones." He asked, "What, like your sister's?" (Sorry Chris, but Drew is the one who brought your tits into the conversation - not me. Although, I might have, if he hadn't mentioned them first.) Nods, "Yes, exactly. Just like Christie's." He shook his head, "No, they're nice but that's not what I like." Well hell, "What about what I like? I'm the one who's gonna have to deal with these babies when gravity gets a hold of them." And that, my friends, is the crux of the problem... Why do I want smaller breasts? Because gravity is a real bitch to big breasted women. Oh, the unfairness of it all. But, sighs, Drew said he'll still love me when my breasts are happily flirting with my waist. We shall see...

Hasta maƱana.

5 Comments:

At Tue May 17, 03:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if the day comes that gravity takes its toll, there are other surgical ways to deal with it other than reduction.

Of course, you should do what you want with your breasts; they're yours and you're the one who has to carry 'em around

 
At Tue May 17, 04:58:00 AM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Hmm.. why is it that small breasted women want bigger breasts while big breasted women want smaller ones.. the irony of the situation.. :p

 
At Tue May 17, 09:24:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

i just dont get the attraction that all men seem to have with breasts!!!! umm maybe thats why im gay!!!lol!! i wonder whats the gay equivalent of breasts??

 
At Tue May 17, 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Hi Aimee.. thanks for your comment.. you are such a sweetheart.. the first and only person who bother to type in there.. will cherish it.. yea.. i'm a bit too mushy... haha.. thanks again. Muacks..

 
At Tue May 17, 01:09:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Evan,
Unfortunately, I can't have any surgery unless it's medically necessary due to medical conditions (I'm having trouble getting the go-ahead for a bloody tattoo *sighs*). And I'm not entirely sure that I'd ever go as far as surgery if I could. I'm not so large in that area that it's bothersome (I dance between a tight C and a D, depending on the kind of bra I wear), I just worry about them taking a trip south as I get older. It's all about vanity, I suppose and I really shouldn't worry about it but I do.

Rod,
Yes, you're right - communication is key and Drew and I are usually lacking in that particular area so, I should be thankful that we're communicating.

Jasmine,
Yes, people always seem to want the complete opposite of what they were given. Human nature is such a tricky thing. And you are absolutely adorible! You're welcome *hugs* and feel free to be mushy anytime ;)

g_c,
What's the gay equivalent of breasts? That's a good question darlin', to which, I have no answer. Hmm, I'll have to give that one some thought ;)

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home