The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Angie's entry - Gasp! Two in two days?

Have the planets lined up and hell has frozen over?

No sportsfans, I just have something to blog about. Imagine that.

So there's this guy that I've had a thing for since the first day I met about, oh 5 years I think it's been. Well, let's see. I met Teresa when I was 24? And that's when she introduced me to Aaron, so yeah it's been about 6 years. Wow.

So anyways.

Teresa and I were damn near inseperable for the first year we met and Aaron quickly became part of the team. The drinking and general mayhem team. Aaron and I have always flirted but it never went anywhere casue he had a psycho chick named Libby. Who's misadventures remind me of one now infamous Kim Mathers. Libby even jumped ship last year to go hang out and do drugs for a living.

So for my birthday this year a couple friends and I decided to go up to a club I hadn't been to in quite a while. And since it was my birthday and all, I spent an half hour putting on makeup and doing my hair. I had quite the JLO look going on. Sparkly eyeshadow, hair pulled back. I shoulda taken a pic, but I hate pictures of myself.

So I digress again.

So we go to this bar and who happens to be working there? Aaron. I was just as surprised to see him as he was to see me. Finally before we left, I went over and said hey. We talked for a while, he said he'd call and I left.

Well, he didn't call so I gave up. Aaron can be like that sometimes - flaky.

But he had my heart all fluttery.

See, Aaron is my bad boy. He's the fucked up one that I, for some bizarre reason, need to be with. Everyone tells me it's just a faze, that everyone needs a bad boy just to say they did. But Aaron's somehow seems different to me. I've seen him at his worst and I've seen him at his best. He's a riot to party with, he's a sweet guy, protective, funny.

He's about 6 foot 7, can't weigh more than 175 if that.

I dunno he's just Aaron.

He called me last night and left me a message asking if I wanted to get into some trouble with him, which in Aaron speak means he wants to get together. I'm going to call him today and see what's going on. I'm sure he's working tomorrow night and Friday. Probably Saturday too. He's a bouncer afterall.

Aiight, I just had to share that.

I won't be around for the rest of the week. I'm helping my mom move tomorrow (Thursday), then on Friday I'm helping her paint. Saturday I'm driving up north to return a clock to my ex's mom. I guess a couple other peeps are going up too, so it should be interesting. Hopefully the ex won't be there and if he is, I dare that cock-sucking asshole to say shit to me, cause I will put him in check. The prick deserves it.

Holla!

1 Comments:

At Fri May 13, 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!

How'd the Aaron thing go? I'm dreadfully curious!!!

I love you,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home