The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, May 16, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Feeling The Force...

And this, friends and neighbors, is another spot that I've inadvertently landed during one of my "link-chasing" moments.

spank me with a spoon (I, personally, don't find getting spanked with a spoon (or well, anything really) all that exciting but to each their own, I say. She seems to enjoy it. It was interesting reading and if you like nudes, well, she posts some up pretty consistently, it's mainly breast and bottom shots but, hey, there's nothing wrong with breasts and bottoms.)

God, today was such a wasted day. I had all of this stuff that I wanted to do and I didn't do any of it. What I did do, was lay around on my lazy ass all day watching TV. You see, they were playing 'Star Wars: Episode I (The Phantom Menace)' on FOX and I wanted to see it so, I figured that was a perfectly good excuse to ignore the fact that I had chores to accomplish. Shrugs. It worked for me.

And putting all the neglected chores aside, there was a definite plus to today's laziness. Oh yes, there was and I believe that Drew has now learned that it's never wise to bet sexual favors when you're not sure you're going to win. He lost a round of oral pleasure and I gained me one. She shoots. She scores.

Since we watched 'Star Wars' today, I guess Drew was feeling the force. Snorts. Mr. "smooth move" slid his hand up my shirt and palmed a hand full. I, of course, immediately moved to intercept. He tried pushing through my interference with a "But they're loose" defense. Nice try but, "So, what? I rarely wear a bra in the house. I don't have to." He narrowed his eyes, "But your dad's coming over." Shrugs, "So? Like he's going to see through my shirt, I'm wearing black." And his cheesy comeback to that was, "Oh, so you're crossing over to the darkside, huh? Wanna see my light saber?" I have to admit, I giggled.

And here's a little advice for all the men out there... when you wake up next to your woman (or any woman you happen to wake up next to, for that matter) and she's naked, still all soft and warm from sleep, you're sporting some serious morning wood and you're feeling recklessly horny so you snuggle up next to her for a little wake-up sex. She's receptive because there's nothing like a bout of soft morning sex to clear away the sleep and she pushes back against you, ready to accept what you're longing to give her. So, you thrust forward forcefully, pushing yourself (un-fucking-welcome) into the wrong the bloody entrance. OUCH. Anal sex is fine, my friends. I don't have a problem with it (anymore), I've gotten past my fear of it and actually enjoy it from time to time. But, for fuck's sake, give a girl some warning before you go shoving yourself in there.

Well, that's all for me tonight y‘all. See ya.

2 Comments:

At Mon May 16, 11:28:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

" wanna see my light saber??"...can he be any sweeter?!! hihihi!it both seems corny yet endearing!! youre lucky you got one of the good guys out there, aimee!!wishing you a lot of "unsurprising" mornings with your man!!
ps: spank me with a spoon...ummm those blog titles get weirder and weirder!!!!

 
At Mon May 16, 02:55:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Well Rod, I was plannin' on bankin' it for future fun but Drew had other plans so, yes, I got my oral lovin'.

g_c, Thanks :) And yes, some of the places I land have some pretty freaky titles ;)

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home