The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, May 20, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Oops, I Did It Again...

I've been remiss but eh, no matter. Nothing really interesting shaking my way anyhow.

And hey, I hope I didn't traumatize all of you with my "Too Much Info" post the other day. Someone near and dear said, "Gosh Aims, I so did not want to know that." Oops. So, I created my own personal place that I can spout "Too Much Info" until the cows come home and none of my near and dears have to know about it (unless they want to).

Yesterday was my "busy" day at work and then last night I just amused myself with those silly online quizzes. One day I'll figure out why I like those bloody things so much.

Well, I was supposed to pull out all of the info I need to register Cameron for school this week. Didn't do it. I was supposed to call and reschedule my infusion because the 27th is a bad day and I can't make it. Didn't do it. I was supposed to call my immunologist and report my medical condition since I've been on the high powered Augmentin. Didn't do it. I was supposed to call this credit lady to discuss some credit options to get us out of financial hot water. Didn't do it. Oops. I didn't do much of nothing this week, period. I need to kick my ass into gear here and start doing the shit I'm supposed to, damnit. Sighs. I've been feeling so fucking lazy lately.

Cameron is spending the night at my mom's house tonight so, it'll be awful quiet around here. I miss the little monster but sometimes I enjoy the break. Drew is taking me to Carrabba's. YUM.

And, I'm all talked out for the evening. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home