The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, May 23, 2005

Angie's Entry - It's Monday

It's Monday, another day of payroll and the beginning of yet another work week. Damnit. Where's that freakin millionaire I ordered? If he's got enough money to buy two apartments in Vegas, then he's got enough to get me outta here. I'm thinkin Hawaii would be nice.

It's FINALLY going to be sunny today! Their saying the high today will be near 80. Yey!!

I'm having dinner with some friends tonight. After a trip to a home mortgage lender to discuss refinancing.

Saturday I went over to my mom's house, we discussed paint colors and bought flowers to decorate with. Brother came down and we all had lunch. I love my brother, he's so damn funny.

Then Saturday night I went up to my cousin's house and played Texas Hold 'em with her and the neighbors. One of whom I spent the whole night flirting with. I lost both games, but I stayed in pretty long. I didn't get home until 3am. Good thing I stopped home after I left my mom's to feed and let the dog out.

Sunday I went tanning and finally had my nails done. I haven't had fake nails on in years but I needed to do something girly to make myself feel pretty. Plus mine kept breaking when they'd get the legnth I like, therefore having to start all over again. But we'll see how long these last. I usually get tired of them and rip them off.

I'm trying to lose some weight and everyone says I look better, so go me. I've been walking a few times a week with a friend of mine who's getting married next year and she's right on my home, so is the lake, so!

I colored my hair yesterday. I'm back to my natural, well, all one color hair. I've been hesistant to color the blonde that I covered with brown, that I covered with a deep burgundy/brown. But the dark auburn/medium brown and most colors in between were really bugging me. SO I took the change and went for black. So far I think it looks ok. It's as close to my natural color since I started way back when.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who procrastinates Aimee!

I'm outtie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home