The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Aimee's Entry - What To Do... What To Do?

Well, there's not much shaking at the Wingfield Residence today. Actually, I'm the only one here at the moment so it's pretty quiet. I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to do with all this quiet time.

Should I watch a movie?

Drew subscribed to Columbia House a few months ago (and although I'd like to hurt him for it because they deduct $25.00 a month from our account they do send some fairly decent movies) and now we've got all of these movies I haven't seen: Troy, Shark Tales, Ray, Collateral, Starsky & Hutch (I think there are a few more but those are the only ones I can think of).

Or maybe I should read a book?

I'm smack in the middle of 'The Innocent' by Harlan Coben and I have 'The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty' by A.N. Roquelaure (Ann Rice) waiting in the wings (although the reviews on this one are mixed so I'm not sure about it). Or I could always pull out How to Write a Dirty Story by Susie Bright. I bought that book ages ago and have yet to finish it. It's actually a very good erotica writing reference and I could use help in that area at the moment.

Oh and I can't forget about Nora Roberts new book Black Rose, it's being released on May 31st. I am SO excited! I absolutely adore her books. And I can hardly wait for July 12th because Origin In Death by J.D. Robb (that's Nora Roberts writing under another name) will be released and her 'In Death' series is my absolute FAVORITE!

Or I suppose I could write?

I have a ton of stories just blowing in the wind that need to be finished but I don't really feel like writing.

Decisions... decisions... I think I'm going to finish reading 'The Innocent'. Reading is one of my favorite things to do and I rarely have the chance for solitude while I'm absorbed in a good book.

So, I'm off to read. Catch ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home