The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, May 30, 2005

Angie's Entry - I'm the only one here

at work and it's mixed. I like being the only one her cause now I can fuck around for the next hour, but it's also kinda creepy.

My boss just left a few moments ago. She dropped quite the bombshell on us on Friday - she's leaving the company. June 10th will be her last day. It's rather depressing. as a person I like her a lot. All in all, she's been a good boss. We all have our days where we don't like our boss for some reason or another, but she's been good to me. Patient. She's tried to make this as much of a learning experience for me than any other boss I've ever worked under. I'm going to miss her.

I hope everyone had a good Memorial day. I'm going to stop by the cemetery today and visit my grandparents. I should go out and see my uncle, who's buried out at Fort Snelling, but I know my cousins are going, I send my thoughts and love with them.

Saturday a few friends and I went up to the bar that Aaron works at. His ex is back, not in his life necessarily, but she called him a few days back. She's going through treatment again. She got busted for DWI and beating up a cop. He only talked to her for a few seconds and she hasn't called since. For his sake, I hope she doesn't. She's the one that chose drugs and partying over him.

I waited for him to get off work then we headed back to his place. Unfortunately we weren't alone. One of his buddies hung out too. I fell asleep on the couch, one of his cats cutely curled up on the back of my legs.

He had this catalog from a home store here called Ikea. He hands it to me, asks if I've ever been out there and I hadn't, so he says we should go out there sometime. But we'd have to stop at his dad's and pick up his truck, so he could bring stuff home. LOL Now, normally I wouldn't think anything of him saying we should go out there together, but he says, as he's looking over my shoulder - let's see if we have the same taste. My mind goes into - reeealllllly? mode.

When I finally decided I had to get going around 9:30 am, he walked me all the way out to my car. He's so sweet. Then this morning he text messages me - where you is? At like close to nine am. He had to work last night at 10, so I was surprised he was awake that early.

Tuesday is his birthday. He'll be 31. I had forgotten he was a year older than me.

I'm in such a wierd place right now, emotionally. I asked my friend Nicole while we were at the bar on Saturday - so how do I tell him that I've been in love with him for like - ever? Her answer: well if you go back to his place with him and you end up in bed together, that's your answer.

Not really. Just means we're two consenting adults.

So look forward to lots more teenage ramblings about Aaron. If you'd rather not read them, please feel free to skip them, I won't be offended.


I have to resist telling my friend Teresa anything about him, cause her grand advice is - 'Oh for god sake Ang! Just fuck him and get over him already! Supportive huh?' It's just because she knows him and doesn't really see him being - how to put this nicely - not on my level.

But just when I stop thinking about him, he pops up. Like, he said on Sunday morning he'd call me later - so did I expect him to call me? No, cause he's like that sometimes. And when my cell alerted me to a message this morning, I was surprised. So maybe I'm not the only one feeling things. Of course fate just likes to fuck with me, so.

Aiight, enough about that.

I'm finally going walking with Katie this afternoon. We haven't been walking for almost two weeks. So I told her we might have to go twice just so we can catch up on what's been going on with us. She has stories about the birthday party to tell me about. Yey. But I feel like I haven't talked to her in weeks. Plus I get to go outside for a while. The sun is out and it's a freakin miracle.

Aiight, I'm off to surf the net. Chat with ya later!!

Ang

2 Comments:

At Tue May 31, 05:05:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

ouhhhh.... its starting to get interesting!!is there anything cuter than a guy with a cat???!!! lol!!! hi by the way!!nice to hear from yah!!!!waiting patiently for the next post!!

 
At Tue May 31, 06:34:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Rod - I'll try and update my part of the blog more often. Sometimes I really good about it and sometimes not so much.
Grave - I think things are starting to get interesting too, but I'm determined not to get my hopes up. Especially with the ex calling. She's quite the chick. And not only does he have one cat, he has two!
Thanks guys!
*hugs*
Ang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home