The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, June 13, 2005

Angie's Entry - You guys make me laugh!

Thank you for all of your colorful responses to my messed up dream last week.

Evan - I think you're right, my subconscious is seriously messin with me just cause it's fun.

Rod - It does help, thanks!

Sven - Ah! The psychologist has arrived! In the house, I definately felt in control. Of course grapsing a .45 caliber chrome Desert Eagle could have had something to do with it. (I've actually shot that particular gun before and even tho it weighs a ton, it's a niiiiice gun.) The house definately signifies my home. My domain.

Tom - I had a grilled cheese sandwich. Cracked (ha!) wheat bread with marble jack cheese.

Jay - that's um . . .quite the interesting observation. I'll make sure and keep that in mind. LOL

So the weekend is over, back to work I go. Yuck.

I did type out a little letter to my boss on Friday before I left. I had to. I couldn't let her leave and not thank her for her time and patience over the past 5 years. I had to stop myself from crying while I was reading it over.
I poked my head in her office to say bye and she came over and gave me a big hug. She thanked me for everything and put the note in her bag so she could read it later. I left work feeling sad.

Friday I hung out with Jason and Katie at their house Pete (not my Pete)(I've known this particular Pete for like 12 years. He's just a friend, no matter what HE says!) and his wife Tammy and their two kids came over and we all kinda hung out. I got home around 9:30.

Saturday, I slept late, sort of. I never sleep for more than 45 minutes at a time.

Katie's brother Cory turned 30 on the 5th of June, so he had a party at his house. I picked Jason up and we got there around 5:30. Oh, Jason is Katie's finacee and my ex's twin brother. But they look nothing alike. Jim is blonde, blue eyes and about 6 foot 1. Jason has dark brown hair he's about 5 foot 11 and is a good guy. Katie was already at Cory's so J called and asked if I'd pick him up. Of course, I hate walking into a group of strangers by myself.

Katie's friend Angela was there and we get along like two peas in a pod, we insist it's in the name. She's freakin hysterical. It was nice to hang outside, have a couple cocktails, eat some good food and chit-chat.

I hadn't heard from Aaron since Wednesday night so I texted him hoping I'd get to see him, but when he got back to me, I had just pulled into my garage.

He said he had some shit going on, sorry he hadn't called. I told him it was ok and asked if everything was ok. He still hasn't gotten back to me. So I'm concerned, but I don't want to bother him if he's got shit going on. Ya know? It's that line between showing concern and being a nuseance. So maybe I'll send him a quick hi message and see what happens.

I just got an email from my mom. Brother is taking a assistant coaching job out in South Dakota. Vermillion to be specific. He's not real happy about being so far away. St Cloud is only about 45 minutes from me. So! But he's got a job after summer. The head coach is a guy he went to Stevens Point with and has been wanting him to come out there for some time now. *Sigh* as if I don't see little of my brother the way it is now. But I'm happy for him, if he's happy.

What else?

Not much. Sunday I sat around and did nothing. I watched TV. Nothing exciting.

Aiight kids and campers, back to work I go.

Talk to ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home