The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, June 13, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Not Guilty? *rolls eyes* And God, I need to Get Some...

The word of the day appears to be "Not Guilty", although, I believe the more apt word would be "bullshit". Not guilty? Not-Motherfuckin'-Guilty? What's with that? Is it just me?? Am I the only one on the planet who thought the whack-job was guilty? I mean sure, it's MJ... 'King of Pop', master behind hits like, "Thriller", "Beat it" and "Billie Jean" (the list goes on), hell, I used to love him too but I'm sorry, I think the man is guilty as sin. Guilty, guilty, guilty.

And that's all I have to say about that.

God, today just dragged and dragged. Work wasn't too terribly busy and I was sportin' a rather painful migraine for a good part of the day (I can still feel it pushing mercilessly at my temples - OUCH). The ride home was anti-climatic, ya know? Same ole, same ole. I remember a couple months ago when there was a police chase on the Sawgrass Expressway and I got caught up when they had to stop traffic because the dumb fucker kept ramming into random cars until he finally spun out and landed in the grassy median. I bitched the whole time because I was stuck in traffic and Cameron was in the backseat whining because he couldn't see what was going on but ya know what? As much as I bitched, it added a bit of variety to my otherwise monotonous drive home. Variety is the spice of life, without it life can be a bit dull. I'm feeling dull today.

Let's see... tonight instead of sitting my lazy ass in front of this computer all night, I've promised Drew that we'll watch 'Troy' together. We got the movie a couple months ago and have yet to watch it so, there ya go, that's what I'll be doing shortly. We still have others to watch, such as 'Ray' which was highly recommended by Jacky and Collateral. There are others but I can't think of them right now. I also bought a new book, 'Kiss Me While I Sleep" by Linda Howard. I typically love her books, she's a wonderful writer but I didn't enjoy her last one. It was written in First Person from the heroines POV and it just didn't work for me. Hopefully this one will be better.

And maybe, just maybe if there's a nice amount of cuddling going on during the movie I might actually get laid. I *SO* want to get laid. Cross your fingers, do a little dance, make a little noise. Cause I need to get me some. BAD.

Okay, well, that's it for me. Nothing exciting shaking over here. Talk to y'all later.

Night.

3 Comments:

At Tue Jun 14, 02:32:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Forget the finger crossing, hun. Men ALWAYS want to have sex. All you gotta do is ask.

 
At Tue Jun 14, 09:14:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

SAY WHAT???? everyone knows hes guilty...guess money can practically buy anything!!!!!
somebodys horny!!!! lol!!! get your freak on honey!!!!!!

 
At Tue Jun 14, 07:04:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Raph,
Thank you darlin'. You're the absolute BEST!

Rod,
Evan is my idol! Yes, I went south and the favor was not returned. Pity. And thank you for the luck babe ;)

Jay,
Yes, I realize that is usually true but Drew and I have a lot of what you would call "off-times" in the sex department. It's rather frustrating.

g_c,
Yes, exactly. GUILTY. Oh yes, horny beyond belief. I've got a serious itch that needs scratching!! Like NOW!

AND I DIDN'T GET ANY LAST NIGHT :( HE FELL ASLEEP DURING THE BLOODY MOVIE. I'M FITTIN' TO PLAY DIRTY IF I DON'T GET ANY TONIGHT!

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home