The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Difference Between Boys and Girls...

I know I've been remiss and I'm sorry. I still have to address the comments regarding my last entry (as much as I would like to let Drew take all those punches for the threesome thing, I can't) but not today... tomorrow - I promise...

Today I'll leave you with a tale about the difference between boys and girls...

Last night after Cameron's bath, I was drying him off and he started to smack his penis. Ouch.

I said, "Hey, stop that, be nice to it?"

Another smack, "Why?"

Sigh. "Because it's yours and it isn't going anywhere besides, it'll be your friend one day."

"Why?"

Again with the why's... sheesh... not going there... "Because!! Now stop it."

"Why?"

"Cameron, we've already been over this, okay?"

He proceeded to pout, "But I don't like it."

Well hell... "It doesn't matter whether you like it or not sweetie, everyone has a pee pee."

He puffed up his chest with righteous indignation, "Nuh uh. You don't."

God. "Yes, I do Cameron."

He points an accusing finger at my pajama clad crotch, "No, you don't."

Oh, for pity's sake... "Yes honey, I do. You know that boys and girls pee pee's don't look the same."

The lightbulb started glowing over his head, "Why? Cause yours is tucked in."

And that boys and girls is probably the funniest fucking thing I've ever heard. God help me.

3 Comments:

At Tue Jun 21, 05:41:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Hahaha - your kid sounds like he just LOVES putting you in these spots. Part of me suspects he knows he's making you sweat.

Gotta love him.

 
At Wed Jun 22, 03:21:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

harharharhar!!! good god!!i just love the kid!!hes one cheeky boy thats for sure!!! wonder what will happen when the teenage years come?? !! run for cover!!!lol!!

 
At Thu Jun 30, 03:22:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh, I'm so horrid... I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get here!!!

Jay,
I do love him ;) I think he likes making me sweat... little BRAT!

Jacky,
Thanks darlin'!!! And yeah, I thought so too!

Rod,
Yes, yes he is ;) Thank you.

g_c,
The teenage years?? STOP!! You're scaring me!!! LOL. Thanks love!!!

Paul,
Yeah, I'm with you!

Raph,
Thank you!!! He is that! I'm going to have to e-mail you. I miss you and I see you've gone away again
:(

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home