The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, June 20, 2005

Angie’s Entry – I could be turning into quite the slut!

No, just kidding. Well maybe?

So Friday after work I had my nails done, went tanning and got a text message from Aaron. I told him I was having my nails done, he asked if he could too, I told him – whatever makes you happy and he comes back with – U do. Aaawwwww! Is that not sweet or what?

So my friend Katie, her friend Angela knows this guy she works with who started a part time job at a club downtown Minneapolis and said – come on down and bring friends. So seven of us went down to this club. Now normally I don’t hang out downtown. One is because there is a smoking ban in that county. You have to go outside to smoke. But hey, free cover? Have a few drinks and hang out? Ok.

Well I started the night out good. I had a beer, well that just was not covering it, so the Captain called me out to play. And play I did! The drinks there were $5 a piece, but after the first one, you could barely tell they were almost double shots when I was paying for a single. I don’t clearly remember how many I had, Katie paid for 3 I think. I know I paid for two for sure.

So then I get this great idea to call Pete. He hangs out downtown, maybe he’s around.

Besides the fact that I’m drunk now and lookin to hook up. Aaron – Pete who ever. I knew what to expect with Pete, we did the whole friends with benefits thing for like two years. And if Aaron didn’t make a move soon, I was going to. Damnit.

I discussed, at length with Angela what or whom to do. Did I go with feelings (Aaron) or go with physical (Pete). But there could be feelings with Pete too. There were once, and I’ve thought Pete is a total sweetheart. We just happened at the wrong time.

So, I’m texting the two of them back and forth and we all decide to leave. I’m drunk and I want to see Aaron and he wants to see me and since Katie drove from her house, I could sober up a little bit on the way back to her house before I get behind the wheel of my car. Yeah right. Good theory!

So Between calling Aaron and Pete and trying hard to remember which one I was calling, the three girls laughing at me and being drunk, it was a fun ride home.

Well I ended up wanting to go see Aaron, he didn’t want me to drive and I told him Katie was going to follow me. So she did and I got to Aaron’s around 2:30. I think.

In hindsight I shouldn’t have driven, but I’m a seasoned professional.

He had some peeps over so I said hi, had a quick smoke and decided it was time for this chick to hit the sack.

I crawled into his bed, and rested for a few minutes. I told him it was time to cuddle and he promised me he’d get rid of his company asap. Well, while he kept one eye on me and talked to his guests, I called Katie to make sure she had gotten back home ok. Aaron pokes his head around the corner and is like – “are you on the phone?”
“Yes. Why?”
”How the hell did you find your phone?”
”I maybe drunk but I’m not that drunk.”

So I finished my conversation with Katie and laid back down. Well no more than a few seconds later and my phone is ringing again. This time it’s Pete.

It’s a little after 3 and Aaron is standing in the hallway, one eye on me and one on his guests.
So I talk to Pete for a few minutes, trying not to let on that it’s a guy I’m talking to. And of course when I end my conversation with him, I call him babe. Oops.

Well, I’m finally tired now and demanding that Aaron come lay down with me. I tell him I’m very demanding tonight and he agrees, while laughing.

His guests finally leave and he tries to crawl up behind me to pinch the inside of my leg. Well, give me SOME credit. I turn over and tell him to be nice.

Well, he lays down with me and when I’m drunk, I like to cuddle. So I curl up against his side and he laughs cause he can’t remember the last time he saw me after a few drinks. And one thing led to another.

Sorry to totally burst your bubble campers, we didn’t quite go that far. But suffice to say, there was a lot of kissing, touching and removal of clothing. There was talking too. Like why the fuck hadn’t we done this years ago?! Even without the sex, it was nice. Very nice.

So we finally fall asleep around 6, his pretty kitty cat, Lucky, curled up next to me. I open my eyes like five minutes later and it’s 8:28.

Did I mention that I have to meet my family for breakfast at 9 for my cousin’s birthday?! Oh yes! So I crawl over him, I gotta go. I have 25 minutes to drive back to my house. I’m sorry babe, I gotta bail.

Luckily, and with some protest from Aaron, I had redressed before I fell asleep.

I did notice that on my drive home, I was still feeling drunk.

But of course I get to the restaurant and I’m the first one there, right on time at 9 sharp. And here I was worried that I’d be the last one there. I did tell everyone, well my mom and cousin that my Rock Star personality came out the night before and I hoped I didn’t look like I only had two hours of sleep. They assured me I didn’t. Whew.

Although I will say, eating helped a ton. I love to eat when I’m feeling hung-over. I only had a headache for all the Captain I had ingested. So I consider myself lucky.

I got home around 11, washed the sink full of dishes that had been staring at me all week, changed my clothes and laid down on the couch. Aaron wanted me to go to the car show with him and his sister and I told him no way. I needed to sleep.

I laid on the couch and took a cat nap for about two hours while watching Friends on DVD. Pete called and texted me. He was wondering if I was at work. Then he left a voice mail to call him.

I didn’t. I called Katie around 5 and she assured me that I was not doing anything wrong with either Aaron or Pete cause it has not been discussed in terms of what we are to each other. Any of us. Which is true but I would certainly and I am most definitely not the kind of person who would knowingly hurt someone else. Especially someone I care about especially Aaron.
She also assured me that me 'babe' slip was no biggie. Cause most of the girls that I know, especially me and Katie call each other honey, babe, sweeteheart etc. So I was in the clear.

I didn’t go anywhere on Saturday night. I laid on the couch, made some dinner and just relaxed. My headache was gone by the time I called Katie and I felt a million times better even if I only had gotten a cat nap. Sunday I was awake by 8:30. So I got up, took an extra long shower and made myself breakfast. I took the dog out and played catch with her for a while. Then we sat down, read the paper and smoked a cigarette.

We vacuumed and did some laundry. We gathered the garbage to be put out this morning.

Pete texted me around 8, about five seconds after I texted Aaron (Just wanted to say hi cuz I’m thinking about u). He texted me back, me too. Awww, isn’t he just so sweet? He is.

Pete asked if I could send and receive text messages, I told him yes and asked what he was doing. He said, nothing, so now I can send you sweet nothings as much as I want? Yup, you sure can.

So that was my weekend.

I had my nails painted a really pretty color and the top coat is a silver glitter. Pretty!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I think I caught up on everyone’s blogs. Even though I don’t leave comments, I am reading them! I promise! !

4 Comments:

At Mon Jun 20, 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Yee Haw!!! Go Angie... it's your birthday (well not really, it's Evan's birthdau but...)... get busy.

Glad you had an aweSOME weekend my love ;)

I love you,
Aimee

 
At Mon Jun 20, 07:21:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I cannot believe I read all that, on a post with a title like 'I could be turning into quite the slut!' - and there was NO SEX!

 
At Tue Jun 21, 06:56:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

wohoooo!!SOMEBODYS GETTING SOME!!(well nearly!!!)*doing my celebration booty dance*!!!! lol!! hon you go and have fun!!and if someone ever calls you a slut,you just send them to me!!!ive got a lot of emotional pain to take out!!!lol!!

 
At Tue Jun 21, 02:06:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Aim - LOL

Jacky - Me too! I thought I'd never get done typing that entry up! I skipped some stuff too, just to get done!

Jay - Sorry!! *looks away shamefully* Hopefully next Monday's entry will have some of the good stuff for ya. How graphic do you want? *smiles*

Rod - I think, no I know, we both wanted to, but it was still that - we're really doing this, moving into the physical part of this. But that was ok. It felt ok, that we only went that far. It somehow felt more intimate to be that close to him, ya know?

G_C - Thanks love!! I've been reassured that boys do the same thing all the time - keeping all the options open. Besides it's more that I don't want hurt either one of them, but Aaron and I have not talked about what all this means for us and Pete and I are merely exchanging flirty notes. So nothing has gotten heavy - yet. As my friend Teresa told me just today as we were discussing this - you're not doing anything they wouldn't or aren't doing. So until one of them says 'be my girlfriend' keep on keepin on!

Tom - I'm liking Aaron more and more too. That's kinda scary for me, but it's a good scary. Pete - who knows about things with him, I could be rebound and as long as I know that, all will be well.

Thank you guys so much for the feed back! I really, really appreciate it!

Ang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home