The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, October 20, 2006

And I'm back.

But not quite all there just yet, you feel me?

For those who've e-mailed asking for details about my vacation--if I'm home, okay, had fun, etc.--it hasn't been my intent to ignore you, I've just been feeling a whole lot blah and tiny bit tired and when you combine that with being stupidly busy playing catch up, it hasn't left much time for blogging and to be quite honest, I'm just not feeling it at the moment, but that'll pass.

Anyhow, I have every intention of posting about my vacation as it was extraordinarily lovely, just not yet, but soon (hopefully--LOL).

And that's all, I'm out.

Aimee

2 Comments:

At Sat Oct 21, 04:59:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Had a wonderful time with you. Glad you came. I love you.

 
At Sat Oct 21, 05:16:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I had a wonderful time with you too, Evan, my love. And I love you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home