The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, April 20, 2007

Oh, piss on it all.

It's Friday and I can NOT tell you how pleased I am about that. This week has been such a trial for me. I'm so tired. And annoyed. Sigh.

Cameron, my angel, is currently trying his absolute best to drive me completely insane and he's doing a fairly good job of it too. If I get one more call from his teacher, or, for pity's sake, my dad about his unacceptable behavior or his fidgeting or his over activeness or his hyperactivity or his inattentiveness or his, God help me, sassiness I'm going to start ripping my hair out. I'm WORKING damn it! What in the hell do they expect me to do from here? Talk to him on the phone (as his teacher insisted and my dad suggested)? What good does that do when I'm here and he's there? All I get is a whiny, irrational child who, by the end of the conversation, is a wailing mess and no better off than when the conversation began. Talking to him when I get home (as opposed to while he's standing in his classroom in front of 20+ kids or making a fuss at the kitchen table) makes more sense, doesn't it? I don't know, maybe it's just me. Whatever, doesn't matter, I'm just venting and venting doesn't really solve anything, though it does occasionally feel good.

Anyway, as I said, it's Friday and I can't wait to get the hell out of here. Cameron and I are baking cookies tonight, he shouldn't eat them because he'll be buzzing all over the place but I promised. And, after that, I'm not doing a damn thing for the rest of the night and the way I'm feeling, tomorrow either.

1 Comments:

At Fri Apr 20, 03:38:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Get some rest, babe. You deserve it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home