The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, April 23, 2007

Serenity.

Can't I have some? Maybe just a little.

You know, I severely dislike people, I didn't use to but anymore, people really just annoy me. Okay, not all people but...

Anyway, I was feeling fairly pissy Friday evening because while I was talking to my mom I missed a call I've been waiting for from Aetna Behavioral Health, a really important call, and of course, when I tried calling back less than five minutes after she left a message on my voice mail, I kept getting bounced to her voice mail. So agitating. I finally got her on the phone today and though she did indeed give me the name of a doctor (only one, for pity's sake), she didn't give me a correct contact number as the nice lady at the one she did give me patiently explained that the doctor I'm looking for is no longer with them. Sigh. So I immediately called the nice lady from Aetna Behavioral Health back and you'll never guess what happened? Uh huh, I got bounced to her voice mail. Argh. Needless to say, I'm feeling slightly more than fairly pissy at the moment.

Life, it just can't be simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home