The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Aimee--Hmm, interesting...

And rather cool, eh?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is:
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



BTW, I got this from Drew, who finds some of the most entertaining things to play with! Thanks, Drew!

2 Comments:

At Wed Oct 25, 05:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always knew that I was common...lol.

There are 844 people that have my last name.

 
At Thu Oct 26, 09:14:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Ha! Jason... I've got an army of 2,000+ talk about Common!

Seriously that's sort of kewl Aimee but at the same time I'm used to not thinking of myself as terribly unquie( get compared to my father alot) and I like the fact that nobody can really google me and find stuff about me... as there are a bunch of others between them and my info...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home