The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TMI Tuesday.

Their #66 (Best of), My First.

1. What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?

Gods I honestly have no idea. My most recent "first" date wasn't your typical first date and the one before that was, oh, 'bout 9 years or so ago.

2. Pick an animal that best displays your personality.

I'm kinda like a kitty, if you pet me just right, I will purr.

3. If your S.O. stopped having sex with you, how long would you stay?

Drew and I have actually tested that theory a time or two (or three or...) so I can honestly say, a long motherfucking time.

4. Are you more passive or aggressive when the relationship becomes physical?

A bit of both, depends on my mood really.

5. Have you ever been INSIDE a store that sold adult themed toys and videos?

Of course I have (many, many, many times). Matter of fact, when you request the ladies room key at Adult Video Warehouse it comes attached to this sexy little red leather flogger that makes my, ah, tummy tingle.

Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?

Percentage? I have no earthly idea, but I'm figuring it's not very high, at least on the female side of the equation. We (or at least me and a good majority of the women I know) have this whole problem with letting our emotions get involved. I've tried the whole sex for the sake of sex thing (granted only once, but still...) and it just didn't do it for me, and I don't know, the whole "friends with benefits" has too high a stickiness factor for me. As for men, dunno, I'm not one, so I couldn't clearly say.


TMI Tuesday

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home