The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, January 15, 2007

Harrumph.

So, I was passing my sweet, sweet Cameron his PJ's so he could go get ready for nighty night and I smiled at him (as I'm wont to do), and do you know what the little monster said to me? No, of course you don't. Well...

He: What are you laughing at?

Me: I'm not laughing, Cameron, I smiled, but...

He: Yeah, the creepy smile.

Ahhh, isn't he great? Yes, yes he is (even if he does think I have a "creepy" smile--LOL).

P.S. He was kind enough to demonstrate the "creepy" smile and it doesn't look like any smile I've ever smiled, but what do I know?

*Smile*

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home