The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Holidays 2006


New Years Eve 2006
Originally uploaded by
Reality In Dreams.

I've had a couple e-mails recently inquiring about the holidays and I guess I did neglect to mention how they went and all that.

They were very, very good!

Christmas went off without a hitch. I got my new TV and DVD player from Drew plus some other goodies from family and friends (perfume, clothes, DVD's, gift cards, etc.). Due to my ban on toys this year, Cameron got lots of board games, DVD's and clothes (sadly, this ban of mine caused other children to suffer the same "No Toy" fate as Cameron and for that I am sorry), but no toys (at least from Drew or I) and he really didn't seem to mind all that much. Christmas dinner was lovely and there was nary an ounce of drama in sight. Heavenly.

As for New Years Eve, it was fun! And I learned two very important things: (a) I appear to have some odd oral fixation--I dunno, and (b) I should refrain from attempting to indulge in my oral fixation when I've had too much to drink because it just doesn't look pretty.

Anyway, I've posted a few pictures from the night in question on my Flickr account, if you're interested, by all means, go take a peek.

As for the rest--life, love and the pursuit of happiness--right now, I got nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home