The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, January 05, 2007

Since I've been crowned...

"Aimee, giver of memes", I must uphold my reputation. Besides, I'm terminally bored at the moment and merely entertaining the thought of writing about the state of my life makes my stomach burn. Anyway, on with the show...

1. What month were you born in?
August

2. Where do you live?
In perpetual hell. Oh, you meant literally? South Florida, which as miserably humid as it gets here, could still fall under the category of "hell".

3. Wallet:
It's a black Liz Claiborne that matches a purse I once carried.

4. Dream car:
Eh, don't have one really.

5. Jewelry worn daily:
A charm with a picture of Cameron's face, the "Mom" charm Drew bought me on my first Mothers Day and a charm my mother gave me the day after Cameron was born, it's in the shape of a small child's head and Cameron's name and birthdate are engraved on it

6. Cologne/Perfume:
I have many, but my three favorites right now are Winter Candy Apple by Bath and Body Works, Chance by Chanel and Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger.

7. CD in stereo:
I honestly have no clue as I haven't listened to a CD in a couple weeks or so.

8. Wearing:
Baby blue capri pants and a white v-neck tee.

9. Wanting:
Someone... and for life to quit slapping me around already cause I've really just had enough. Oh, and to get laid (ah, the ways that'd help relieve my stress).

10. The last thing you drank?
Jazz Starwberries & Cream Diet Pepsi.

11. Something you are afraid of?
A myriad of things, but right now--not knowing...

12. Do you like candles?
I love them.

13. Do you believe in love?
Sure, why not.

14. Do you like seafood?
Some, but I'm allergic to most so I don't touch it.

15. Do you consider yourself a study freak?
Me? Ah, no.

16. Do you like tattoos?
Love 'em, they're delectably sexy.

17. What's something you wish you could understand better?
Is this a trick question? Many, many, many things.

18. What did you do last weekend?
Hung out with Drew and watched movies on Saturday and on Sunday I went to my mom's where I got perfectly wasted and much to my shame, performed an impromptu mock blow job on an inflated condom. My poor mother... LOL.

19. Who do you miss?
Evan.

20. What will you eat for breakfast tomorrow?
I dunno, something.

21. What is your current problem?
Oh, if only it were so simple. One thing that will spin out of control and effect many things. Sigh.

22. What do you love most?
My sanity. Okay, seriously, my Cameron, my loves, my family, my friends.

23. What makes you most happy?
Refer to question #22's answer.

24. Are you musically inclined?
Nope.

25. Which shoe goes on first?
Whichever.

26. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would you change?
How to choose, how to choose...

27. Ever have a near death experience?
It's certainly felt like it a couple times.

28. Name an obvious quality you have?
I'm a push over of astronimical proportions and apparently you can sense it from a mile (or more) away.

29. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
I Miss You by Incubus.

30. Which celebrity would you marry?
Honestly, none. Marriage is highly overrated as are most celebrities.

31. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Percy Bysshe Shelley.

32. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
Nope.

33. Been in a fight?
A few.

34. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Much to my dismay, yes.

35. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I only go to Starbucks during the holidays and it's either a Pumpkin Spice Latte or an Eggnog Latte.

36. Say something totally random about yourself:
Oh, for fuck's sake...

37. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Not that I recall.

38. How old are you?
31.

39. Do you wear a watch?
Sometimes.

40. Do you have anything pierced?
Ears.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nah, but I want one.

42. Do you like pain?
Am I supposed to? Not really, no.

43. Do you like to shop?
Hell fuck no, but occasionally I like to "browse".

44. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My coffee.

45. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
Gas.

46. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Kim.

47. What is on your desktop background?
A picture of Cameron sleeping.

48. Do you have siblings?
One half sister.

49. Do you know any twins?
Yep.

50. Do you have any weird relatives?
Ah, my whole fricken family is weird so that'd be a YES.

51. What was the last movie you watched?
Pirates of the Carribean 2.

52. What was the last book you read?
Born in Death by JD Robb.

53. Did you or do you go to college?
Neither, I'm a loser.

54. What are your favorite pair of pants that you own?
I dunno probably one (or both) of my jean capris because they're nice and loose and comfy.

55. What is your favorite day of the week?
Friday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home