The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, December 24, 2006

We wish you a Merry Christmas,



We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Whatever it is you call it and however it is you choose to celebrate it, I do hope it's lovely.

Hugs & Kisses,

Aimee

3 Comments:

At Sun Dec 24, 08:01:00 PM, Blogger nina said...

Merry Christmas angel!

love,
nina

 
At Tue Dec 26, 12:02:00 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

Thank you, gorgeous! And I do hope you and Jeff had a merry one as well.

Love you,
Aimee

 
At Tue Dec 26, 09:48:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Hope ya had a fun one and there were some presents for YOU under the tree... mixed in with the horde of presents "santa" got your cammeron.

Sadly I left my camera at my dad's so while I have a pic of me in raindeer antlers... I don't have cute pics of my newphew...
8~(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home