The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, December 15, 2006

Mmm, cookies...

Ooh, Warren did something wonderful with my soda and now it's all icy and cold and yum! Fantastic!

Anyway, it's Friday (thank the gods) and in another hour or so, I'm free (free, free) for two glorious and wonderful days! Coolness. And you know what, tonight, my mom and I are going to go to Starbucks for eggnog lattes and then we're going to walk across the street and park our asses on a bench in front of one of the fountains at "The Walk" and do absolutely nothing for a bit. Sounds heavenly.

And after that, we're gonna go pick up my monster and head to her house to go through my cookie recipes so we can decide which ones we'll be baking tomorrow. Have I ever mentioned that I love baking cookies? I do, very much so.

And that's really all there is, it's been a completely unexciting week in my world (well, there was the bloody cloudburst that threatened to wash us all away yesterday, but I got off work a full two hours early so I'm not complaining).

I hope everyone has a peachy weekend, I'm certainly going to try to.

Mmm, cookies...

1 Comments:

At Sat Dec 16, 08:02:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Sorry I haven't checked your blog in a bit...

Glad to read that everything is going well for you and Cameron.

cookies are always nice... as is holiday cooking. And weekends.. so combined sounds like a good time.

With Warren's soda plus- I'm reminded of the cookie 'recipe' you blogged recently- which was really just drinking with some dough as a prop....
;-)

Take care. enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home