The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, December 11, 2006

Miscellaneous Pics...

Of my Cameron, of course. The top three were taken on October 17th when he had to recite a story he'd written for "Reading Wizards" on stage in the school cafeteria, I didn't actually get to see him do it because I was with Evan, but I heard he was positively fantastic! The rest are of him doing his absolute favorite thing, skateboarding, at the house in Okeechobee (I was in California for that one too--LOL).











And before I go, I just wanted to say a big "thanks" and give lots and lots of virtual hugs to Thaly-Ann!! It's a rare thing that I go to the mailbox and find anything worth smiling about (bills, bills, bills, all bills all the time), but I did today! I haven't had a chance to listen to the CD's or watch the DVD yet, but I positively adore the pen (it's so cute) and the bookmark! That was so very sweet of you, thank you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home