The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sigh.

Nobody loves me.
Everybody hates me.
I’m gonna eat some worms.


The rest of the song is just gross, but that's kinda how I feel today. Sigh. I did shave my legs though and unclogged my drain and scoured my bathtub and did the dishes and a load of laundry and Christmas shopping. So much for all that laziness I was coveting, huh?

Oh well, I'm tired. Even though it challenges me, I think I'll go to bed and have some fun with the recurring dream I spoke of yesterday. Sounds delightful.

1 Comments:

At Wed Dec 06, 11:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better sweetie xx

You'll receive some presents soon. Maybe it will make you smile ;)

Lots of love,

Thaly-Ann xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home