The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm dreadfully bored...

...so, you get another yawn inducing meme I found some place or another (after 61 questions, I couldn't tell you where). Ah, enjoy? LOL.


1. How old do you wish you were?
Honestly, I'm okay with 31, it's a decent age.

2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work.

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Well, self-preservation tells me I really shouldn't answer this question, so, let's just say that I imagine kicking the bloody bitching hell out of the bloody buggering thing.

4. Do you consider yourself kind?
Eh, sometimes.

5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
Long ago and far away, Drew designed a tattoo for my lower back, it was two sunflowers whose stems formed a heart with the "CDW" (Cameron's initials) in the middle.

6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
Spanish.

7. Do you know your neighbours?
I do indeed know my neighbors and there are a couple of them that I absolutely wish I didn't.

8. What do you consider a vacation?
If I'm not working and I, by some miracle, actually manage to leave my house and/or the immediate area, it's a vacation.

9. Do you follow your horoscope?
I read it, but I don't put much stock in it.

10. Would you move for the person you loved?
If there weren't so many damn complications, I would, no doubt, move for the person I love.

11. Are you touchy feely?
Much to the dismay of others, I can be very touchy-feely, but not always.

12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
For sure or else Drew and I would've never ever gotten together and we certainly wouldn't have been crazy enough to marry each other.

13. Dream job?
If I could rouse myself to actually get serious about it, I'd go ahead and finish writing that book I started writing forever and a day ago. I love to write, I'd love to be a writer full time, but as it stands now, I just don't have the time that I'd need to devote to it.

14. Favorite channels?
At present, the only two channels I really watch are Fox and CBS.

15. Favorite place to go on a weekend?
Huh, I'm supposed to go somewhere on the weekend? How come no one ever told me? LOL. I don't really go anywhere, weekend or otherwise.

16. Showers or bath?
Showers. Baths are a rare thing and I typically only take them when I'm needing to unwind.

17. Do you paint your nails?
Nope.

18. Do you trust people easily?
Yes, sadly, I do.

19. What are your phobias?
Uh, you got all day? Well, the big ones would be my completely irrational fear of spiders and that odd strange issue I have with finger nail clippers.

20. Do you want kids?
Of course else I wouldn't have one, would I? As for more, it'd be lovely, but it isn't gonna happen.

21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
No, but I really should.

22. Where would you rather be right now?
Somewhere far, far away from here.

23. What makes you feel warm and safe?
Mmm, bed.

24. Heavy or light sleep?
Typically, I'm a heavy sleeper, but there are those nights (like last night) where every teeny tiny noise pulls me from the peaceful slumber I'm longing for.

25. Are you paranoid?
Paranoid? Me? Says who? LOL. Sometimes.

26. Are you impatient?
Ridiculously so.

27. Who can you relate to?
I don't know, everyone and no one, I suppose.

28. How do you feel about interracial couples?
Race is irrelevant.

29. Have you been burned by love?
Is there someone who hasn't? If so, I'd certainly like to meet them.

30. What's your life motto?
Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
I have absolutely no clue.

32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Oddly enough, I was in bed trying to sleep, but sleep was playing hard to get.

33. Who was your last text message from?
Ah, I believe the last text message I received was from Angie while I was in California.

34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
The same bed I sleep in every night--mine.

35. What color shirt are you wearing?
White.

36. Most recent movie you watched?
Ah, I believe it was "Man of the Year".

37. Name five things you have on you at all times?
Wallet, keys, cell phone, gum and lip gloss/balm.

38. What color are your bed sheets?
Blue and white pinstriped.

39. How much cash do you have on you right now?
That'd be zip, zilch, zero--I spent my last $2 at Dunkin Donuts this morning.

40. What is your favorite part of chicken?
Breast.

41. What's your favorite town / city?
Can't say that I have one really, but it definitely wouldn't be the one I'm currently in.

42. I cant wait ‘til...
Cameron's birthday party, he's so excited that I just want it to get here already. Only 15 more days...

43. What did you have for dinner last night?
My dad made BBQ out of left over turkey from Thanksgiving.

44. How tall are you barefoot?
5'1"

45. Have you ever smoked crack?
Can't say that I have.

46. Do you own a gun?
Can't say that I do.

47. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee, coffee and more coffee.

48. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Don't have one.

49. Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope.

50. What time did you wake up today?
11:55 AM.

51. Current worry?
Oh, there are far too many to name.

52. Current hate?
I honestly can't think of anything just now, but I'm sure something will come to me just after I post this.

53. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere my Cameron is at is a cool place to be.

54. Where would you like to travel?
Far and wide. But seriously, I don't travel often so I really haven't given it much thought.

55. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
If fate is kind, it won't be here.

56. Last thing you ate?
Cucumber and tomato salad.

57. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is rolling around in my head at the time. Earlier it was "Hook" by Blues Traveler.

58. Last person that made you laugh?
Cameron. He was dancing around my room while he sang along to "Faithfully" by Journey and it was incredibly cute.

59. Worst injury you've ever had?
When I was but a tiny thing, I put my knee through this big ass aquarium and ended up with a nightmarish looking hole in my knee that required stitches and left a hideously ugly scar. Ugh.

60. Does someone have a crush on you?
I seriously doubt it.

61. What is your favorite candy?
I'm a big (huge) fan of Snickers, but lately I've been feeling the Mint M & M's they only bring out at Christmas time. Oooh, and these eggnog squares by Ghirardelli, gods they're yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home