The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, November 20, 2006

Aimee--It's quite nippy out today!

And saints be praised, it's not gonna get above 70 degrees, and tomorrow, 65--YAY (and I'm figuring unless you live in South Florida you probably have absolutely no idea why that's exciting, but trust me, it is indeed exciting). By the weekend, we'll be back up in the 80's, but meh, that's then.

You know, I do believe that this will be the first time in, oh, 9 years that Drew and I will not be spending Thanksgiving together. Weird. Of course, he hasn't said definitely whether he is or he isn't, but I've known him a long time and from what I got when I asked him, I'd say he isn't. Me, I'll miss him, but I'll accept whatever decision he makes, but I don't know how Cameron's going to feel about not spending Thanksgiving with his dad. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, maybe he'll surprise me and come after all.

We're doing Thanksgiving at my mom and Christie's new apartment and the possible absence of Drew won't be the only big changes this year. Since they've separated, there'll be no Robin (my step-father), or any of the Porter clan for that matter. When Cameron was younger, he and Robin were very close, but Robin hasn't been around a lot over the last year, so they've grown apart, but still, I worry that Cameron's not going to understand all these changes and that bothers me. I need to sit down and talk with him about it, I'm just not quite sure how to approach it, especially since I'm not 100% sure whether or not Drew will be there. Sigh. Life can be so tricky at times.

But on a happy note, Friday, we're decorating our tree and putting up the outside lights. Cameron is so totally excited about that, he loves decorating just as much as I do. And I'd like to say I do all that cliche stuff for Cameron's benefit (and I do), but truth be told, I'd do it anyway. It's goofy and all, but I adore Christmas lights, I always have and if I'm anything like my mom, I always will.

And it's a short work week (yay), how cool is that? Very. I absolutely can not wait for Wednesday! That'll be a busy night with all the food prep my mom makes us do, but it's all good cause then we're off Thursday and Friday and that is such an awesome thing. And, because my momma didn't raise no fool, despite the fabulous sales, I will in no way, shape or form be out shopping with the masses on Black Friday, you couldn't pay me to jump into the middle of that nonsensical melee. Nope.

And that's about it. Tonight, if fate is smiling on me, I'll go home, kick back and enjoy being dreadfully lazy--sounds lovely, doesn't it?

But, before I go, and just because I wanna, a "meme" of the salacious persuasion...

1) If sex were measured in miles how far around the globe would your sex life reach?

Miles? Hmm. Well, sadly, I have to say, not very far. Sex is good, sex is great, I love sex (yes, please), but in reality, I haven't had near enough of it.

2) Hot nasty monkey sex with no guarantee of an orgasm or luke warm white bread sex with a guaranteed orgasm which do you chose?

Either, I'm not picky.

3) Romance or sex.

I'd take romance over sex, but if I could have both simultaneously, well, that'd be the ticket.

4) A lover who is physically attractive but lousy in bed or a lover who is OK looking but a power house in bed.

To me, being attractive is about so much more than what a person looks like, so, yeah, I'd definitely take the power house.

5) You are stranded on an Island with your 'dream lover' and one sexual aid.

Hmm, exactly what classifies as a sexual aid, do you suppose? Now that's one to ponder. But, honestly, provided he (or she--I did mention that I'm not picky, yes?) has all his (her) working parts and knows what to do with them, I figure we'll be just fine without any aid.

6) Your name is synonymous with a sex act...describe it.

My back against your chest, your knees bent up and pressed against the back of mine, your arm draped over my waist, caressing my tummy, mine reaching back over you, my fingers digging into your back while you press into me. Mmm, yes, let's be spoons.

7) If prostitution were legal in your local would you be a patron? A provider?

Can't say I'd be either one.

8) Name the person on your link list that you'd,
a) Want to have sex with?
b) Want to have dinner with?
c) Want to have an argument with?
d) Want to raise a child with?
And why?

Jeez... nosy, nosy, nosy, nosy. Personal much? Anyhow, if there is someone in my link list that I'd love to do any or all of those things with and he doesn't know it already then I'm obviously doing something wrong.

9) How many people does it take to have an orgy?

Well, as I've never had one, I can't clearly say, but I'm figuring once you get past three, you're well on your way.

10) Do you thank your partner for your orgasm?

Verbally? Usually. Physically? Well, I'm nothing if not thankful.

11) What are your true feelings about going commando?

Sure, why not.

12) Size, does it matter?

I just had this conversation not too long ago and I feel now as I did then (which is pretty much how I always have) and that's, nah, not particularly.

13) What is your signature move in the bedroom?

Signature move? For real? Can't say I have one. LOL.

14) How do you get rid of the pubic hair that gets caught in your throat?

LMAO. Is there actually a proper way to answer this question? Ah, discreetly because to do otherwise would totally kill the mood. And really, what's a little pubic hair compared to the mutual pleasure you're giving each other? Cause you know, giving is just as yummy as recieving.

15) If you could change one sexual thing about yourself what would it be?

If I gave it some thought, I imagine there are quite a few things I'd change about myself on the sexual front, but off the top of my head, I honestly have no bloody clue what they'd be and narrowing it down to one is like trying to find a needle in a haystack, it just ain't happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home