The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Angie

For those of you still following along with our blog - I got a voice mail last night and an email from Aimee's sister this morning (thanks Christie).

So here's the update with what I know so far:

They admitted her to the hospital yesterday around noon for observation. She has a cyst on one of her ovaries and enlarged lymph nodes. She's in quite a bit of pain and as of yesterday afternoon, was waiting to hear from the surgeon - probably about the specifics of the cyst and how soon it needs to be removed.

I'll keep ya posted on how things are going. Send her some good thoughts!

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 10, 08:40:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Oh my!

Thanks for giving us the 4-1-1 Angie. I didn't realize she was in that bad of shape.

I didn't see the monday UPDATE( which she herself downgraded things it appears).

Though I'm sorry I didn't check it out earlier and wish her luck and happy thoughts... which I gladly do now.

Please keep us posted and let Aimee know we're rooting for her to beat this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home