The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, November 06, 2006

Aimee

My extreme distaste for hospitals is pretty much the only reason I have yet to find myself haunting the local emergency room, but I suspect my distaste is going to be taking a backseat if this pain in my right side doesn't take a fucking hike and soon. And you gotta love the peeps I work with, they were discussing my dilemma earlier and it wasn't at all comforting...

C: Could be your appendix.

K: Or your ovary.

C: Hmm, yeah, your ovary, I never thought of that.

Aren't they wonderful? Truth be told, they really are wonderful.

Anyhow, apparently I've been giving off bad vibes lately which caused concern that was further exacerbated by my complete lack of response to an e-mail--that was incredibly shitty of me and I am sorry, but I promise, there is no need to worry about me, I'm perfectly fine, well, maybe not perfectly, but you get the gist.

And thanks, the e-mail(s) was sweet and very much appreciated.

EDITED @ 9:30 PM EST: Well, seeing as both my parents have come to the conclusion that I'm not going to die (in the literal sense) anytime tonight, they've decided it'd be wiser for me to just go and harass my PCP (Primary Care Physician) tomorrow, so, there will be no hasty trips to the ER this night. And, amazingly, I'm still on the fence about that one cause as much as I hate the fucking place, this annoying pain that's currently plaguing me is most unpleasant. Anyhow, provided my parents are correct, I'll be (un)happily haunting my PCP's office at approximately 3:45 tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home