The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, November 10, 2006

Angie

I received the following email from Aimee this morning and she wanted me to pass it along:

I was released from hell late last night. They did not do surgery because Dr. Fazzano (my OB/GYN) and the surgeon (can't remember his name) don't believe that the cyst is what's causing my pain (and how I wish they could switch places with me for a little while), but if the pain persists and so far it's still there like a sore fucking tooth, they're considering laproscopic exploratory surgery to try and determine what's causing the pain. They're not wanting to do that because of my immune deficiency so they're hoping the pain subsides.

So, basically, I'm still in obnoxious pain that, sadly, makes me nauseous and I have absolutely no idea what's causing it because they're saying they don't believe it's the cyst. I don't know? I'm just tired and I hurt. Blah.


Please continue to send positive thoughts her way!

Thanks,
Ang

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 10, 08:18:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Trying to think HAPPY thoughts and sending them to Aimee.

Thought of her at work as we now have "make your own keychains" at the store and some girl spelled out aimee with hearts before and after. She didn't get it, so I had to unmake it but was thinking of Aimee and hoping she was well.

I'm not sure what the doctors suggested- but I'd recommend some over the counter pain meds- like Jack, PBR, or even a 40.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home