The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Angie

I stole this from Aimee cause I'm a lazy bitch!! Love ya babe!!

1. How old do you wish you were?
I think I’m ok with 31 also.

2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work.

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I swear under my breath and then fill out those stupid envelopes, for all the good it does!!

4. Do you consider yourself kind?
I try!

5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
You mean where will I be getting my fourth? I have one on each ankle and one over my heart.

6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
Spanish. Yes, since I’m half and taking french was a total waste of like 5 years!

7. Do you know your neighbors?
Not really

8. What do you consider a vacation?
Any time I’m not at work.

9. Do you follow your horoscope?I read it, but I don't put much stock in it. – Me neither

10. Would you move for the person you loved?
That’s a complicated question – if I loved someone at this point, I might consider it

11. Are you touchy feely?
Sometimes, yes

12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
Absolutely, but I think it rarely lasts – you have to have something in common

13. Dream job?
Forsenic profilier for the FBI, or police department. Dancer.

14. Favorite channels?
Spike, TNT, FSN (Wild hockey games baby!)

15. Favorite place to go on a weekend?
My bed.

16. Showers or bath?
Showers. Baths are a rare thing and I typically only take them when I'm needing to unwind. – Yup what she said!

17. Do you paint your nails?
Yup, especially when the salon screws them up!

18. Do you trust people easily?.
Not on your life. This chick has been burned way too many times to fall for that old trickery again!!

19. What are your phobias?
I dunno – I don’t think I have any really.

20. Do you want kids?
Someday

21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?I used to but it’s so much faster to type these days!

22. Where would you rather be right now?
A beach with a fru-fru drink in my hand!

23. What makes you feel warm and safe?
My dog

24. Heavy or light sleep?
Depends on how much I’ve had to drink!! LOL I’m turning into a light sleeper, which is to say I’m back to waking up several times a night again! Fun for me!

25. Are you paranoid?
Why do you ask? LOL Depends.

26. Are you impatient?
Sometimes very much so to the point that I can make small children look well behaved. But I restrain it well!

27. Who can you relate to?
I’m a little of everyone I know.

28. How do you feel about interracial couples?
My brother is the product of one – race doesn’t matter.

29. Have you been burned by love?
Is there someone who hasn't? If so, I'd certainly like to meet them. – Well put Aim!!

30. What's your life motto?
I have a few – If common sence was so common, everyone would have it.
Just because you have one – doesn’t mean you have to be one.
I don’t have an attitude problem – you have a perception problem.

31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
just a ringer. I dunno – nothing special

32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was most likely sleeping, I think.

33. Who was your last text message from?
Petey my sweetie. He texted me on Thanksgiving but I didn’t get it until Friday and then we spent an hour or so texting.

34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
That’s kinda personal don’tcha think? No really, I slept in my own bed. How boring!!

35. What color shirt are you wearing?
Blue.

36. Most recent movie you watched?
I watched part of Titanic on Sunday night – does that count?.

37. Name five things you have on you at all times?
Purse, Cell Phone, chap stick, car keys, gum or mints

38. What color are your bed sheets?
Caramel flannel.

39. How much cash do you have on you right now?
$30 and change.

40. What is your favorite part of chicken?
Breast.

41. What's your favorite town / city?So far?
Wakiki, Hawaii

42. I cant wait ‘til...I
feel like a grown up?? I don’t know!!

43. What did you have for dinner last night?
I had a big salad and my french silk pie for desert

44. How tall are you barefoot?
5'10

45. Have you ever smoked crack?
Yeah that would be a big negative

46. Do you own a gun?
No but I wish that I did.

47. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee - either cinnamon sugar cookie or my new fav, folgers chocolate truffle.

48. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
If I had one why would I reveal it??

49. Do you have A.D.D.?
Not the last time I checked

50. What time did you wake up today?
Which time? I got out of bed at 5:10 am

51. Current worry?
How long do you really want this to be? LOL

52. Current hate?
If I hated anything that would mean that I would have to have loved it with the same passion at some point, so right now, nothing.

53. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere warm

54. Where would you like to travel?
Europe or the carribean

55. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Same place I am now, unfortunately.

56. Last thing you ate?
Strawberry and banana yogurt

57. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing in the shower, I sing in my car and I’m a freakin rock star baby!!

58. Last person that made you laugh?
My co worker, he makes me laugh at least once a day.

59. Worst injury you've ever had?The cut on my left knee. I slipped on some ice when I was 7 or 8, a friend and I were coming back from the corner store, I slipped and cut my knee open on a broken beer bottle. Her dad was a Ramsey County sheriff at the time and I remember him coming up the sidewalk in his uniform to carry me to their house across the street and setting me down on the counter with my knee dripping blood into their kitchen sink while he called my mom.

60. Does someone have a crush on you?
Actually yes, my boss does.

61. What is your favorite candy?
Aww, see that’s not fair, why do I have to pick just one? Ok, my favorite candy? Anything from Rocky mountain chocolate factory. They have THE best peanut buttter cups I have ever tasted in my whole freakin life and oh my gosh if I could marry them and have babies with them I would faster than you could ever imagine!!! How that for a mental picture? LOL

Have a good one all!!

1 Comments:

At Tue Nov 28, 06:08:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I love you too, cupcake!

This made me laugh! Thanks! You're the bestest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home