The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, December 01, 2006

Your One Stop Meme Shop.

And I bet you're getting tired of them already, huh? I did this one days ago in a moment of sheer boredom, but never got around to posting it, guess today's your lucky day. I'm gonna write a real post later, perhaps sometime after my mind wakes up and my head quits hurting, but in the meantime, another one of these monotonous question thing-a-ma-jigs...

1. What curse word do you use the most?
It's shameful and all, but I apparently have a deep rooted affection for the word "fuck" as I use it in various forms at least ten times a day.

2. Do you own an iPod?
I don't.

3. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to the most?
Ah, seeing as I have a grand total of "3" friends (its says 5, but they're crazy), I don't have a "Top 8", but, in my "Top 3", it'd be Christie.

4. What time is your alarm clock set for?
6:30 AM.

5. What color is your room?
There's really no particular color scheme to my room, so, I couldn't really say.

6. Flip flops or sneakers?
Flip flops.

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I look AWFUL in pictures therefore I'm going to have to go with take on this one.

8. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them do.

9. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
The more apt question would be, is there anyone who hasn't? My laziness is very pronounced and I typically don't bother with trying to hide it.

10. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Not to date.

11. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Some Mix CD I compiled and had my sister burn for me.

12. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Oddly, regular.

13. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
If they had why would I tell you, it's a secret.

14. Have you ever given someone a hickey?
Mmm Hmm.

15. Who was the last person to call you?
My mom.

16. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Probably.

17. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Uh huh and still do sometimes.

18. How many siblings do you have?
Well, since the "steps" stopped talking to us, I'm gonna go with one.

19. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Usually.

20. What movie do you know every line to?
I don't believe that there is a movie I know every line to.

21. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Bands, no, but I have an Eminem t-shirt Drew bought me when he took me to the Anger Management 3 Tour for my birthday in '05.

22. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch.

23. Do you read for fun?
Often.

24. Do you cry a lot?
Yes, probably too much.

25. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop.

26. What is the weather like?
Hotter than hades.

26. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
I don't see why not.

27. Is sex before marriage wrong?
Well, seeing as I was three months pregnant when I got married I guess that'd be a big fat NO.

28. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
I honestly have no clue, it's been awhile.

29. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I usually function fairly well on 4, less and I'm a mess.

30. Are you in love or lust?
I'd have to say both.

31. Are your days full and fast-paced?
As far as work goes, my days are pretty full and fast-paced, otherwise, I don't know, they're typically pretty dull and I'm okay with that.

32. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
That I do.

33. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
32.

34. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Sometimes, depends on my mood really.

35. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yep, Six Flags Over Atlanta.

36. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Both equally pretty much.

37. Do you like Cottage Cheese?
Eh, not particularly.

38. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Side mostly, tummy sometimes.

39. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
I have not.

40. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Very much so.

41. What song did you last sing out loud?
Life is a Highway, the Rascal Flatts version. Why, I do not know, but I freakin' LOVE that song.

42. What is your favorite TV show?
House.

43. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Just before I met Evan.

44. What one thing do you wish you had?
Better health.

45. What are your plans for the weekend?
Saturday, I'm making dinner, a cake and renting a movie with my mom for her birthday and Sunday, I'm taking Cameron to the skate park because Drew has to do a show at the convention center for work.

46. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
I've never kissed myself so I'm not really sure.

47. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex?
The latter immediately following the former would be heavenly.

48. Can you fix your own car?
Not if my life depended on it.

49. Have you been in love?
I have. I am.

50. Do you miss anyone right now?
Sure do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home