The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Aimee--Meh, whatever.

I absolutely fucking love it when people have time for just about everything but me. Ah, it's such a wonderful feeling, I couldn't possibly describe it. And the next person who wants or needs something from me--my time, my advice, what-the-fuck-ever--and then proceeds to blow me off when I'm wanting it back can get fucked. I won't tell them that of course because I'm a push over of astronomical proportions, but I'll be thinking it, I swear I will.

Okay, rant over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home