The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, December 14, 2006

[Insert Catchy Title Here]

Ooh, Surpise surprise, another meme! Yee Haw! Whatever. Anyway, on with the show (btw, I stole this from Evan)...

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Aimee D. Wingfield
– Birth date: August 4, 1975
– Birthplace: Ashland, Kentucky
– Current Location: Coral Springs, Florida
– Eye Color: Hazel
– Hair Color: Blonde
– Height: 5'1"
– Righty or Lefty: Righty
– Zodiac Sign: Leo

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: 'Bout all I know is that I'm part Cherokee
– The shoes you wore today: Groove Flip Flops
– Your weakness: Meh, I have a few
– Your fears: At the moment, loneliness
– Your perfect pizza: Extra cheese, pepperoni and black olives
– Goal you’d like to achieve: Eh, whatever. I'm done making goals. Piss on it and them.

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase: Oh, for fucks sake...
– Your first waking thoughts: I don't really think when I first wake up.
– Your best physical feature: I don't know? As far as I can see there isn't anything about me that really stands out, so, nothing.
– Your most missed memory: There are many.

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi (the flavored diet variety).
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Wendy's
– Single or group dates: Whatever.
– Adidas or Nike: Eh, neither really.
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Don't like either one.
– Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke: I did then I didn't then I did then I didn't.
– Cuss: On the regular.
– Sing: Sure, if I'm alone in my car or the shower.
– Take a shower everyday: I do
– Do you think you’ve been in love: Sure
– Want to go to college: Not particularly
– Liked high school: Yep
– Want to get married: Been there, done that
– Believe in yourself: Nope
– Get motion sickness: Yep
– Think you’re attractive: Not in the least
– Think you’re a health freak: I should be, but I'm not
-Get along with your parent(s): Sure do
– Like thunderstorms: Mmm Hmm
– Play an instrument: Nah.

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: Yep
– Smoked: Sure have--stress, depression and unhappiness are wicked evil things and I'm a weak, weak woman.
– Done a drug: I have not.
– Made Out: Nope.
– Gone on a date: Sort of.
– Gone to the mall?: Yes
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Can't say I have
– Eaten sushi: Never
– Been on stage: No
– Been dumped: Not that I'm aware of
– Gone skating: No, but it sounds kinda fun
– Made homemade cookies: No, but I will this weekend. Want some?
– Gone skinny dipping: Not in years.
– Dyed your hair: Nah.
– Stolen Anything: Not that I recall

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
– Been caught "doing something": Yes
– Been called a tease: Yes
– Gotten beaten up: No
– Shoplifted: Yes
– Changed who you were to fit in: Yes

LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: Did that already, I was 23
– Numbers and Names of Children: One, Cameron
– Describe your Dream Wedding: I don't know, mine was pretty fantastic and seeing as I planned it down to the last piece of confetti thrown I'm figuring it was as close to my "dream" wedding as it could get. As for describing it, I'm not really in the mood, but to sum it up, it was under a gazebo in the garden at a country club.
– How do you want to die: Ah, peacefully?
– Where you want to go to college: Don't
– What do you want to be when you grow up: I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid...
– What country would you most like to visit: Don't care

LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally: One
– Number of people I could trust with my life: The number keeps getting smaller and smaller.
– Number of CDs that I own: Have no clue
– Number of piercings: 4 (all in the ears)
– Number of tattoos: None
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Twice that I know of
– Number of scars on my body: Legions
– Number of things in my past that I regret: Too many to count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home