The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, December 22, 2006

Shamelessly promoting my friends...



...just cause I wanna! I've had the pleasure of meeting and befriending a couple of these lovely ladies, plus, they're all very talented and unabashedly sexy women, they deserve the props and the promotion.


SECRET THOUGHTS: Erotique

Release Date: January 30th 2007.


Domination. or Submission? Ménage a trios or Man on Man? What about voyeurism?

A tease? A taste? Sink your teeth into this collection of erotica short stories from 6 top erotic storytellers.

Everyone has them. Those secret thoughts that bring forth your hottest dreams and desires. The ones that you don’t share, the ones that make your heart pound and your blood heat.

What do you fantasize about? In the Secret Thoughts: Erotique collection you’ll find all sorts of deliciously erotic scenes from the naughty minds of Beth Williamson, JJ Massa, Laura Bacchi, Nix Winter, Sasha White, and S. Desires.

~*~

So, on January 30th, go buy yourself a copy of this here eBook and help support my friends!

Anyhow, now that I've shamelessly promoted my friends, let's move on...

I don't really want to (at all!) because I have SO much to do, but I'm headed up to Okeechobee for the night with my mom so she can give her in-laws some gifts and what-not for Christmas. It sucks. And gods when I get back tomorrow afternoon I really need to wrap up the whole Christmas shopping thing, I still have to get my dad and my papaw, plus I want to get an extra thing or two for Drew and Cameron. Then I have to wrap it all. Sigh.

It really blows and all, but I find myself in a rather dark mood at the moment. It just crept up on me and I'm not sure why cause I wasn't earlier. It could have something to do with some cashier earlier exclaiming that he doesn't need to ID me because he's guessing I'm about 40. In the past few months I've been told on three separate occasions by three separate people that I have a mature face (whatever that means) and now I look 40, perfect, a very nice boost to my already non-existent self-esteem--thank you very much. And some other stuff I'm trying not to overthink. Ah well, whatever.

And that's it, time to gather up Cameron's and my shit so we can hit the road. I hope you're all having a fabulous Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home