The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I am SO Excited!

No, really, I am! And I'm so totally not sharing why, but if I'd ever actually learned how to execute a cartwheel, I'd absolutely be doing them right now!

Now, I just need to win the lotto cause that'd be really special.

And let me tell you the irony on this whole excitement thing I've got going on, one of my coworkers tried to douse my excitement (but I refuse to let my mood be ruined! It's mine (mine, mine) and I'm keeping it!) by wanting to have a heart to heart. Sigh. It seems his wife has suffered something that, in my opinion (or for me anyway), is one of the hardest things a woman has to face and I'm sad for her (and him), but as awful as this'll sound, I'm sadder that he chose me to talk to about it because that's a sore spot with me right now. Ah well, he's a good guy and I like him so it's only right that I push aside my own emotional blah and lend him my ear and some sympathy. Though, sometimes I suspect I'm a bit too nice for my own good.

2 Comments:

At Thu Dec 21, 06:50:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are incredibly nice, darling, but it's good that you can be there for those who need you.

And big smiles on whatever it is that has you wanting to do cartwheels.

 
At Fri Dec 22, 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

Thank you, my love!

*Love*, *Hugs* & *Kisses* (lots of 'em)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home