The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!



"A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other."

Have fun and be safe!

Hugs & Kisses!

Aimee

1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 02, 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Thanx.

My family wuz begging me for a *new years rez* and I was just like... I want a new job, I plan to work harder to get one.

I think my goal for 07 is not to lose my last SAN point before my 40th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home