The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, January 01, 2007

*Smile*

I neglected to mention this (and for that I am truly ashamed), but I received a box full of delightful Christmas goodies from my bestest pal Angie on Friday!

She sent me chocolate buried cherries (yum) and other positively delectable confections, oh, and Snickers, she sent me Snickers--I love Snickers! She got me a teddy bear (it is so fricken cute) and Nora books (YAY) and my favorite hand and foot lotion and a post-it pad (love, love, love it) and this be-a-u-t-i-f-u-l "A" ornament with little Swarovski crystals (so pretty... sigh). It's all wonderful and I love it!!

Thank you, cupcake! If you didn't already own stock in my heart, the Snickers and that sweet little bear would've absolutely done it!

I love you, Ang!

As for New Years Eve, well, let me just say, Blue Raspberry Martini's are fuckin' fantastic! Mmm. And it seems that after I've had a few, I get a tad uninhibited as some time last night after a few too many of those yummy drinks I decided it'd be a good idea to perform obscene acts on an inflated condom. And apparently my sister took pictures of that particular fall from grace. Sigh. Ah, well, who cares, I had fun and hey, maybe I managed to teach my mom and Christie a thing or two about proper oral technique. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home