The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, January 01, 2007

It just wouldn't be right...

...if I didn't start 2007 off with one of these bloody memes I've apparently grown an affection for.

Copy the first sentence of your first post for each month in 2006 and repost it.

January:
I swear, if I live to be a hundred, I’ll still never learn that my open-minded, free-spirited, live-and-let-live attitude somehow always manages to get my ass in trouble.

February:
Yawn, I am so incredibly tired today.

March:
I'm not dead nor am I better, and I never did manage to make it to the doctor on Tuesday like I was supposed to or today and definitely not tomorrow, work is just too busy this week as we have monthly bills due to be turned into the builder on Friday.

April:
I am SO excited!

May:
Well since you asked, I'll tell you.

June:
This is for Drew and anyone else who doesn't know what "Heely's" are.

July:
When I regain possesion of my digital camera (which I believe is in Christie's hot little hands at the moment), I shall post pictures from the family's annual 4th of July thingamajig, which, because the 4th is on a Tuesday this year, was yesterday.

August:
My Cameron, the one I love so incredibly, has guilted me and my mom into taking him swimming tonight after we get back from Curves.

September:
Christie did my make-up and it looks pretty damn good, if I do say so myself (and I don't often--trust me).

October:
I finally tackled all the e-mail I've been blissfully ignoring.

November:
I've had a piss poor, no good, very bad week (closer to two actually) and since I don't much feel like talking about it, I'll just post a bunch of pictures instead (in two posts again).

December:
And I bet you're getting tired of them already, huh?.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home