The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Memelicious!

Yeah, so, life blows, let's do another meme!

A- Available or single? Neither.
B- Best Friend? Gods, can I have more than one?
C- Cake or pie? Oooh, cake! Can we have some??
D- Drink of choice? Coffee.
E- Essential item I use every day: Computer.
F- Favorite color: Green--the darker shades.
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Definitely Bears.
H- Hometown? Originally? Ashland, Kentucky. Now? Coral Springs, Florida.
I- Indulgence: My daily Dunkin Donuts fix! Even if I have to scrape change, it's mine, I gotta have it.
J- January or February? February! I'm a sucker for Valentines Day.
K- Kids and names: Cameron.
L- Life is incomplete without? Love and trust.
M- Marriage date: Originally: June 27, 1999, and again after Cameron was born: April 9, 2000.
N- Number of siblings: One half sister: Christie.
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges.
P- Phobias or fears? Spiders.
Q- Favorite quote? I dunno, I have so many and I can't really pin down which particular one is my favorite right now.
R- Reasons to smile: My Cameron, my loves, my family, my friends.
S- Season: Used to be Winter, but I'm loving Fall right now.
T- Tag 3 or 4 people: Not on your life! Nope! Not gonna do it!
U- Unknown fact about me: Eh, if it's unknown there's probably a reason.
V- Vegetable you don’t like: Okra.
W- Worst habit: Smoking (which as stated earlier, I'm determined to quit) and then there's that whole biting my nails thing.
X- X-Rays: Too many to count.
Y- Your favorite food? Lotsa stuff! Stuffed shells, ooh, or fajita's, oh, and maybe filet mignon. Yum! Goodness, I'm suddenly hungry.
Z- Zodiac: Leo

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Wed Jan 03, 06:11:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Thank you Aimee... giver of memes.

I have done the alpha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home