The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, January 13, 2007

All I want(ed) for Christmas...

The delectable and always delightful, Nina (who also happens to be one of my most treasured friends), tagged me with this meme and because I love her most incredibly, I shall do it with nary a complaint.

First the rules:

Players start by listing three things he/she got for Christmas.
Then they list three things they definitely did not want to get for Christmas.
Then he/she tags five friends and lists their names.
The ones who get tagged write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, and state the rules clearly.
Then tag five more victims.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Three Things I Got:

1. A 20" TV for my bedroom (YAY!).

2. A sexy little DVD Player for all those movies I've been letting collect dust.

3. Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger (Mm, smells so yummy, lately, I've randomly felt the urge to lick myself--LOL).

Things I didn’t want to get:

Well, due to financial issues across the board this year, it was a very light Christmas for us, so gifts were somewhat sparse, and I can honestly say there isn't one thing I got that I didn't want.


I hate (hate, hate) tagging people, so I'm not gonna do it, but if you find yourself wanting to do it, let me know, I'd love to see your answers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Sat Jan 13, 06:55:00 PM, Blogger nina said...

Gorgeous,

You're too cute! Thanks for doing it! I hate memes too, and I also hate tagging people, but I just had to do it this time! hahaha!

love you!
nina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home