The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Life: The Final Frontier.

And I gotta tell you, I find myself terribly unamused with it just now.

I'd rather love to say I'm just coasting along, feeling nothing and all that noise, but that's not exactly true, I'm feeling all kinds of things, just none of them good.

Right now, life fucking blows on pretty much all levels. And I'm trying very hard to remain positive, but it's hard because it just doesn't appear that things are going to get better anytime soon. And why is that, you think? What awful thing did I do in life to deserve all this stress and hurt and uncertainty and meh, whatever, no use complaining, it doesn't fix anything.

So, that's where I'm at--mastering the skill of avoidance and cleverly dodging any mention of life's less than steller moments through endless memes, pointless photos and other random silly shit.

Here's hoping your life's running a bit more smoothly than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home