The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, December 16, 2005

And the award for biggest "drama queen" goes to...

Okay, now that I've completed the task set forth by AB (see below), let's talk about a bunch of other inconsequential shit, shall we?

Well let's see at the moment I'm pissy, annoyed, stressed past my limit, over tired and horny. And I have to tell ya, if I don't get laid soon I might just die. Seriously. And since Drew is my only option and he can't help me out cause he has to go to his company Christmas party tonight, it's looking like death for me. Sigh. And I realize that was probably more than any of you wanted to know, but I said it anyway cause it's true, dammit. Besides, sex is a great stress reliever and I happen to be in serious need of relieving some stress here.

Anyway, moving on...

I'm not liking all the drama that seems to constantly make its way through the door at what should be my refuge for pitys sake. It's nothing but drama, drama, drama -- all drama, all the time. I shit you not, living with Christie is a 24/7 spectacle of drama (most of which is self created) and it's starting to make me edgy. Take last night for instance, there I was sitting on the couch minding my own business, trying to watch CSI and what should occur smack in the fucking middle of it? Why the phone rang of course, now I have no aversion to talking on the phone, I like talking on the phone, hell, I like talking period, but when it's a weeping, sobbing, barely coherent Christie on the other end babbling something about how horrid our mother is and somebody getting fired and hell I don't know, she was hard to follow while I'm trying to keep up with something on TV is a pisser.

And then to top off the fact that I missed a good 15 minutes of CSI, the weeping woman on the other end of the line informs me that she needs me to go to the store and get her a 12 pack of Corona because there is no way she can go into the store looking like she did. So because my mom came down on her ass (rightfully, I might add) and caused her to cry, I have to go to the damn store and get her some beer? I don't even drink beer for fucks sake. But you know what the sad part is? I went. So much for not letting people wipe their feet all over my ass anymore. And of course today, I got the other half of the story (without all the theatrics thrown in) when my mom called to vent about Christie.

Any of you know what it feels like to be a puppet that has everyone fighting over who gets to pull its strings? I do.

And I'm just being mean again, but dammit, don't I deserve a fucking break every once in a while?

Oh well, it's Friday, maybe the weekend will turn out peachy, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. Either way, I hope all of you have a pleasant one.

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 20, 04:28:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

LMAO! Yes, you're right, and yes, there most certainly are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home